1. All-new Season of Conquest for the Lost Kingdom: "Light and Darkness" (Will go live within 2 weeks after the update)
"When light and darkness intertwine, the gate to conflict and war shall open". A brand new play mode is coming to the Lost Kingdom. Kingdoms that have gone through the Lost Kingdom seasons 1 and 2 will be eligible for the first play mode of a new Season of Conquest -- "Light and Darkness". On a brand new map, Kingdoms can team up with each other and compete against other kingdom teams in a seriously epic 4v4 battle. Will light expunge darkness from our world, or will darkness devour all that is light? Brace yourselves for action-packed battles that will keep you on the edge of your seats.
2. New conquests: Barbarian Camps and Barbarian Keeps. (Gradually opens up to all Kingdoms within 1 week after the update)
Two powerful barbarian chieftains and their followers have invaded our land. They have set up camp in strategic positions surrounded by dangerous terrain, and have built arrow towers that shoot incredible distances. These barbarians will actively attack any invader that dares to intrude their territory. The upside to all of this? They happen to carry with them loads of precious rare equipment. Take arms, warriors. It is time to defend our land!
3. The "Ark of Osiris" Skills System (Will go live right after the update)
15 powerful skills will be added to the "Ark of Osiris". Alliance leaders and titled officers can now use skills to turn the tide of battle in their favor. Spend Energy Bars on "Tear Down" to dismantle that important structure, or cast "Valiant Stand" to hold your ground? The choices are yours to make.
[The Lost Kingdom Optimizations]
1. "Eve of the Crusade" Stage 1: Governors can now trade with each other Scraps of Parchment they already own.
2. "Past Glory" Stage 3: After the Crusader Fortress is rebuilt, Governors can now continue to donate sculptures.
[Improvements to the Ark of Osiris]
1. Governors who leave the Ark of Osiris midway will no longer have their Points reset to 0.
2. When the Ark of Osiris is on-going, Governors who go offline for more than 5 minutes will be forcefully removed from the match.
3. After exiting a match, cannot join the battlefield again for 1 hour.
4. After picking up the Ark of Osiris, within 15 minutes if your opponent did not manage to steal away the Ark, and if you also did not complete the escort, then the Ark of Osiris will disappear automatically. After some time, the Ark of Osiris will spawn again in the center of the battlegrounds.
1. Lucerne Scrolls now also grant rewards at Level 80+.
2. Improved calculations in the Sunset Canyon. Governors who are ranked closer to the top will now lose Points in full when defeated -- they are no longer 'protected' by losing only half the Points.
3. Alliance leaders, titled officers, and current defense captains can now all appoint other governors inside alliance structures as the new defense captain.
4. Made a small adjustment to the legendary accessory "Scolas' Lucky Coin"; its damage absorption has been increased from 300 to 500.
5. Troop Save Slots increased to 15.
6. Readjusted the volume of all music and sound effects.
7. Scouting Reports can now be shared to other chat channels outside of the kingdom channel.
8. Alliance Markers that are In Use, along with their users, will now be displayed.
9. If you leave alliance during the "Shadow Legion Invasion" event, your alliance credits will be reset to 0.
10. Improved the chat system. Now Governors will not lose their chat history when switching devices. (Must first delete the game from device and then re-download to the most recent version)
11 Civilizations, 34 Heroes, Real Warfare
From the depths of obscurity to the peaks of legend, you will be the author of your civilization's history. Will you launch epic wars and conquer the entire world? Or rise up as a virtuous leader renowned for your sagacity? Will you set off to explore the unknown as a pioneer? Or dedicate yourself to helping your own people?
Only time will tell...
Battles are not pre-calculated but happen in real time on the map. Anyone can join or leave a battle at any time, allowing true RTS gameplay. See an ally being attacked right in your backyard? Send some troops to help your buddy out, or launch a surprise counterattack on the attacker’s city.
#Seamless World Map#
All in-game action takes place on a single, enormous map inhabited by players and NPC characters. No isolated bases or separate battle screens. Never before seen on mobile “infinite zoom” feature allows you to transition freely between the world view and individual cities or barbarian outposts. Map features include natural obstructions such as rivers and mountain ranges and strategic passes that must be captured to gain entrance to neighboring regions.
#Eleven Unique Civilizations#
Choose one of 11 historical civilizations (more to come!) and guide your civilization from a lone clan into a great power. Each civilization has its own architecture, unique units, and special advantages.
#Exploration & Investigation#
The world of Rise of Kingdoms is covered in thick fog. Dispatch scouts to explore this mysterious land and uncover the hidden treasure within. Investigate lost temples, barbarian fortresses, mysterious caves, and tribal villages, gather intelligence on your enemies, and prepare yourself for the ultimate clash!
#Unrestricted Troop Movements#
New orders can be issued to troops at any time, offering limitless strategic possibilities. Launch a feint at an enemy city, then circle back and meet up with your alliance army to capture a pass. Dispatch troops to collect lumber from a nearby forest and have them pick off a few barbarian clans along the way. Forces can also be split up between multiple commanders so that you can engage in multiple actions simultaneously.
Full set of alliance features allow players to help one another: alliance chat with built-in translation function, officer roles, map indicators to coordinate strategies, and more! Alliances can expand their territory to gain resources, capture mountain passes and barbarian outposts to strengthen their position, and work together to unlock group achievements.
#Conquer the Kingdom#
Fight alongside your alliance to take control of this vast kingdom. Clash with other players and use superior tactics to emerge victorious in a MMO strategy battle royale. Rise to the top and you and your civilization will be written down in your kingdom’s history!
Call upon dozens of historical figures who will serve as your trustworthy commanders, from Julius Caesar and Sun Tzu to Joan of Arc and Kusunoki Masashige. Level up your commanders by defeating barbarians and sending them into battles, then upgrade their abilities using an RPG style talent tree and skill system.
*Infinite Zoom--never before seen on mobile!
*Civilization Specific Cities
*3D Character Models
- September 21, 2018 Initial release
- October 11, 2018 New version 1.0.915
- October 24, 2018 New version 1.0.1017
- October 25, 2018 New version 1.0.1019
- October 26, 2018 New version 1.0.1021
- October 29, 2018 New version 1.0.1023
- November 01, 2018 New version 1.0.1025
- November 08, 2018 New version 1.0.1027
- November 14, 2018 New version 1.0.1113
- November 16, 2018 New version 1.0.1120
- November 22, 2018 New version 1.0.1127
- November 27, 2018 New version 1.0.1128
- December 04, 2018 New version 1.0.1212
- December 06, 2018 New version 1.0.1216
- December 11, 2018 New version 1.0.1221
- December 19, 2018 New version 1.0.1309
- December 21, 2018 New version 1.0.1314
- January 02, 2019 New version 1.0.1403
- January 14, 2019 New version 1.0.1410
- January 22, 2019 New version 1.0.1519
- January 31, 2019 New version 1.0.1611
- February 02, 2019 New version 1.0.1612
- February 04, 2019 New version 1.0.1613
- February 27, 2019 New version 1.0.1624
- March 18, 2019 New version 1.0.1717
- March 19, 2019 New version 1.0.1719
- March 21, 2019 New version 1.0.1721
- March 25, 2019 New version 1.0.1722
- April 01, 2019 New version 1.0.1729
- April 18, 2019 New version 1.0.1819
- April 20, 2019 New version 1.0.1821
- April 22, 2019 New version 1.0.1824
- May 09, 2019 New version 1.0.1832
- May 18, 2019 New version 1.0.1911
- May 20, 2019 New version 1.0.1920
- May 24, 2019 New version 1.0.1925
- May 29, 2019 New version 1.0.1928
- June 11, 2019 New version 1.0.2012
- June 13, 2019 New version 1.0.2014
- June 19, 2019 New version 1.0.2015
- June 26, 2019 New version 1.0.2016
- July 01, 2019 New version 1.0.2018
- July 17, 2019 New version 1.0.2121
- July 24, 2019 New version 1.0.2127
- July 31, 2019 New version 1.0.2133
- August 06, 2019 New version 1.0.2211
- August 09, 2019 New version 1.0.2215
- August 14, 2019 New version 1.0.2217
- August 16, 2019 New version 1.0.2218
- August 27, 2019 New version 1.0.2315
- August 30, 2019 New version 1.0.2317
- August 31, 2019 New version 1.0.2318
- September 11, 2019 New version 1.0.2410
- September 16, 2019 New version 1.0.2412
- September 18, 2019 New version 1.0.2414
- September 23, 2019 New version 1.0.2415
- September 29, 2019 New version 1.0.2417
- October 09, 2019 New version 1.0.2513
- October 11, 2019 New version 1.0.2514
- October 14, 2019 New version 1.0.2515
- October 17, 2019 New version 1.0.2517
- October 23, 2019 New version 1.0.2609
- November 01, 2019 New version 1.0.2610
- November 08, 2019 New version 1.0.2612
- November 19, 2019 New version 1.0.2715
- November 22, 2019 New version 22.214.171.124
- December 10, 2019 New version 126.96.36.199
- December 13, 2019 New version 188.8.131.52
- December 19, 2019 New version 184.108.40.206
- January 07, 2020 New version 220.127.116.11
- January 09, 2020 New version 18.104.22.168