The game consists of over 50 boards, and your goal is the same on each of them: to switch on the fan.
But to achieve that, you must do much more than just push the button!
There is a current generator on each of the boards, linked to the fan through a path. Problem is, the path is broken in several places!
To ensure that the current reaches the fan uninterrupted, you must create an electric arc wherever the circuit was damaged.
Seems complicated? Don't worry. No electrical know-how is required!
You just need to skillfully operate a metal ball and build electric arcs with it where needed. It's quite simple and intuitive.
Bear in mind that with each board comes with new challenges. Always start by planning your next move, then carefully execute it.
- April 30, 2020 Initial release
- July 14, 2020 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- October 27, 2020 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- November 11, 2020 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- December 09, 2020 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99