Thank you for playing Telling Lies!
This version includes key bug fixes, including enhanced input for Chinese, Japanese and Korean.
A Video Game About Private Conversations
An investigative thriller game with non-linear storytelling, Telling Lies revolves around a cache of secretly recorded video conversations. Starring Logan Marshall-Green, Alexandra Shipp, Kerry Bishé, Angela Sarafyan and directed by Sam Barlow, creator of Her Story and Silent Hill: Shattered Memories.
How does it work?
Telling Lies sits you in front of an anonymous laptop loaded with a stolen NSA database full of footage. The footage covers two years in the intimate lives of four people whose stories are linked by a shocking incident. Explore the database by typing search terms, watch the clips where those words are spoken and piece together your story.
Unlike anything you've played before, Telling Lies is an intimate and intense experience. A game where you decide the truth.
- August 21, 2019 Initial release
- August 28, 2019 New version 1.0.3
- August 28, 2019 Price increase: FREE! -> $6.99
- August 31, 2019 New version 1.0.4
- December 31, 2019 Price decrease: $6.99 -> $3.99
- January 07, 2020 Price increase: $3.99 -> $6.99