1. Fixed error when changing skin
The 'outdated' camera has the meaning of an 'old worn' camera as its original meaning.
We hope to be able to bring back the thrill of collecting Gudak at the moment of the digital era where I am accustomed to picking the right photo in the numerous photographs taken.
Gudak can take 24 shots per film, and if you use up the film, you can charge / re-shoot after 1 hour. And 3 days later, you can check the used film with a picture. Gudak 3.0 adds a variety of themes in addition to the original and black and white themes. Experience the new sensation of Gudak with a variety of emotional photos with added themes. Themes will be updated regularly in the future.
※ You can only use brand(le coqsportif) in Korea
In addition, for those who feel that the picture is dark, you can adjust the picture brightness through the newly added ISO (standard film sensitivity) adjustment function.
Gudak Book icon has been added to create Gudak photos as real albums. Just like the excitement you felt when you printed a film camera, Gudak Book lets you experience that time again. Gudak Book can be requested through the print icon on the print envelope confirmation page.
■ Required Access Rights
-Camera: permission to use camera to take photos
Storage device: Read / write external storage for taking, saving, and loading photos
■ Selective Access
* You can use the service even if you do not agree to access.
-Location: location information access authority to tag location information on a photo
- June 07, 2017 Initial release
- July 15, 2017 New version 1.1
- August 28, 2017 New version 1.2
- September 02, 2017 New version 1.3
- September 21, 2017 New version 1.3.1
- August 19, 2018 New version 2.0.0
- June 14, 2019 New version 3.0.26
- September 04, 2019 New version 3.0.27
- October 14, 2019 New version 3.0.28