Tweaks and bug fixes
- 3 bonus holes (London, Games, Festival)
- Practice par-fection mode
- 33 achievement unlocks
- New stats and scoreboards
- UI updates
- Bug fixes
Alphaputt is that beautiful place where typography meets crazy golf. Putt your way through the alphabet, complete your own wordy courses and challenge your friends. Just watch out for the UFOs. And the vacuum cleaners.
● Multiplayer (1-4 players)
● 26 levels, infinite courses
● Different game modes
Alphaputt is our typographic take on the classic mini-golf course. Up to 4 players can play on the same device.
There are 26 beautifully designed levels, one for each letter of the alphabet – from A for Airport to Z for Zen Garden. Each has its own soundscape and unique theme which brings its own gameplay challenges.
The intuitive shot system and minimal controls make sure the letters are the true protagonists of the scene. Players can move around them to get the best angle, set direction and adjust power.
Players can create personalised courses by typing in the words they want to play or tackle randomly generated ones. Individuals can also take the par-fection challenge by attempting to complete the entire alphabet under par.
There are virtually endless combinations and challenges that can be set, making Alphaputt a game you will want to play again and again.
- November 09, 2018 Initial release
- December 14, 2018 New version 1.0.4
- December 27, 2018 Price decrease: $3.99 -> $1.99
- June 15, 2019 New version 1.1.1
- June 15, 2019 Price increase: $1.99 -> $3.99
- June 17, 2019 Price increase: $1.99 -> $3.99