• Improves the game's overall performance
• Adds support for the iPod Touch (7th Generation)
• Fixes a number of minor issues
Menaced by Barbarian hordes, the Roman Empire faces a day of reckoning. As one of 18 factions, take up arms to defend Rome, or spearhead its destruction.
CLASSIC GAMEPLAY IN A NEW SETTING
Engage in turn-based strategy and real-time battles to determine the fate of Rome.
FORMIDABLE BARBARIAN FACTIONS
Invade the Roman Empire as a fearsome Barbarian tribe.
CAMPAIGN ON THE MOVE
Form a horde! And capture or sack settlements across the map.
BUILT FOR MOBILE
Enjoy intuitive touch controls and a user interface designed for mobile gaming.
ENORMOUS 3D BATTLES
Turn your screen into a dynamic battlefield with thousands of units in action.
This game requires iOS 12 and just under 4GB of space to install.
• iPhone 5S
• iPhone 6/6 Plus
• iPhone 6S/6S Plus
• iPhone SE
• iPhone 7/7 Plus
• iPhone 8/8 Plus
• iPhone X
• iPhone XS/XS Max
• iPhone XR
• iPod Touch (6th Generation)
• iPod Touch (7th Generation)
• iPad mini 2
• iPad mini 3
• iPad mini 4
• iPad mini 5
• iPad Air
• iPad Air 2
• iPad Air 3
• iPad (5th Generation, 2017)
• iPad (6th Generation, 2018)
• iPad Pro (1st Generation: 9.7", 12.9")
• iPad Pro (2nd Generation: 10.5", 12.9")
• iPad Pro (3rd generation: 11", 12.9")
© 2002–2019 The Creative Assembly Limited. Originally developed by The Creative Assembly Limited. Originally published by SEGA. Creative Assembly, the Creative Assembly logo, Total War, Rome: Total War and the Total War logo are either trademarks or registered trademarks of The Creative Assembly Limited. SEGA and the SEGA logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of SEGA Corporation. Developed for and published on iOS by Feral Interactive Limited. Apple, iOS and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Feral and the Feral logo are trademarks of Feral Interactive Ltd. All other trademarks and copyrights are the property of their respective owners. All rights reserved.
- March 28, 2017 Initial release
- May 10, 2019 New version 1.11
- June 26, 2019 New version 1.12