Thanks for using BIKETOWN! We update our app regularly to make your BIKETOWN experience even better. Every update of the BIKETOWN app includes improvements in speed and reliability. As new features are released, we'll highlight them in the app.
Here is what you can find in our latest update:
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
The official app for BIKETOWN, Portland’s bike share system.
BIKETOWN consists of a fleet of specially designed, sturdy and durable electric bikes that can be locked at any BIKETOWN station or bike rack throughout the city. Bike share is a greener, healthier way to get around — whether you’re commuting, running errands, meeting friends, or exploring in a new city.
The BIKETOWN App gives you access to hundreds of bikes in your area — unlock and pay directly from the app and get going.
The BIKETOWN App also shows upcoming public transit departures, including train lines, local buses, and streetcars.
Within the app, you can either purchase an annual BIKETOWN membership or single rides.
- July 20, 2016 Initial release
- August 01, 2016 New version 1.0.2
- November 08, 2016 New version 1.0.5
- December 10, 2016 New version 1.1
- June 15, 2019 New version 1.7.0
- October 05, 2019 New version 1.7.1
- July 16, 2020 New version 1.8.0
- October 23, 2020 New version 13.48.3
- November 12, 2020 New version 13.51.3
- December 10, 2020 New version 13.55.3