- Minor bug fixes.
Enter The House of Da Vinci, a new must-try 3D puzzle adventure game. Solve mechanical puzzles, discover hidden objects, escape from rooms and dive into the authentic atmosphere of the Renaissance. Use all your wits to find out what's behind your master's disappearance.
• KEY FEATURES •
SOLVE MECHANICAL PUZZLES
Brain twisters and baffling riddles are all based on Leonardo’s inventions.
ENJOY INTUITIVE TOUCH CONTROL
Navigate Leonardo’s workshop intuitively. Playing the game couldn’t be more fun.
EXPERIENCE THE RENAISSANCE
War machines, complex lockboxes, mechanical puzzles, room escapes will all test your skills.
MASTER UNIQUE MECHANICS
Detect hidden objects by seeing through the surfaces around you.
PEEK INTO THE PAST
An unusual gauntlet allows you to witness events that happened earlier, and learn more of the story.
• WHAT’S THE STORY BEHIND THE HOUSE OF DA VINCI? •
You are Da Vinci’s most promising apprentice. Your master, Leonardo, has disappeared. You have no idea where he’s gone or what has happened. So you begin your quest, your search for the truth. However, Leonardo's workshop is full of puzzles, inventions, escape mechanisms and objects hidden in all corners of beautifully decorated rooms. You’ll need to use all of your brain cells to find out what’s really going on!
We’ve applied our own imagination to the story of the world’s greatest inventor, Leonardo da Vinci, providing players with unique special abilities throughout gameplay. We allow you to warp back into your early days as a young apprentice, exploring the 16th century world around you, peeking into Leonardo’s mechanisms, puzzles and devices, as you eventually become powerful enough to control time itself and learn the secrets hidden in the past.
Many challenging puzzles are inspired by Leonardo Da Vinci's real inventions and ideas. Mysterious locations were created based on original artworks and the wonderful Florence, Italy of 1506.
• LIKE THE HOUSE OF DA VINCI ON FACEBOOK •
• FEEDBACK AND SUPPORT •
For any feedback or support questions please do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected]
• MORE INFORMATION •
Find out more about the game on http://www.thehouseofdavinci.com/.
The House of Da Vinci is now available in English, French, German, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, Czech, Slovak, Russian, Turkish, Italian, Polish, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Hindi and Malay.
• WHO ARE WE? •
Blue Brain Games is an enthusiastic indie team of graphic artists and developers, all of whom are fans of both 3D puzzle games and the renaissance genius Leonardo Da Vinci. The House of Da Vinci was successfully funded on Kickstarter in late 2016. Install the game now and join over 2.391 adventure game enthusiasts that backed The House of Da Vinci!
- June 22, 2017 Initial release
- June 27, 2017 New version 1.0.1
- October 12, 2017 New version 1.0.2
- October 27, 2017 New version 1.0.3
- January 08, 2018 New version 1.0.4
- January 21, 2018 New version 1.0.5
- January 24, 2018 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $2.99
- January 30, 2018 Price increase: $2.99 -> $4.99
- February 28, 2018 New version 1.0.6
- April 29, 2018 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $2.99
- May 06, 2018 Price increase: $2.99 -> $4.99
- May 18, 2018 New version 1.0.7
- September 09, 2018 New version 1.0.8
- September 09, 2018 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $2.99
- September 17, 2018 Price increase: $2.99 -> $4.99
- November 28, 2018 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $2.99
- November 29, 2018 Price increase: $2.99 -> $4.99
- January 02, 2019 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $2.99
- January 22, 2019 Price increase: $2.99 -> $4.99
- September 30, 2019 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $2.99
- October 07, 2019 Price increase: $2.99 -> $4.99
- December 23, 2019 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $1.99
- December 30, 2019 Price increase: $1.99 -> $4.99
- June 11, 2020 New version 1.0.9
- June 26, 2020 New version 1.1.0
- January 04, 2021 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $1.99
- April 09, 2021 Price increase: $1.99 -> $4.99