BeatMaker 3 is constantly improving thanks to your feedback.
Please keep sending your suggestions on [email protected]
Here is what to expect:
Added support for endless encoders with relative/incremental options in macro controls.
Improved splitting and merging of Patterns with automation data.
Improved automations of AUv3 plugin parameters.
Improved macro controls of AUv3 plugin parameters.
Fixed context switching when editing pattern automations.
Fixed CC6&38 issue for macro controls.
Overall stability improvements.
▸ REDEFINING MUSIC PRODUCTION
BeatMaker brings unmatched efficiency and depth in an intuitive audio and MIDI workstation.
Look no further, the power of traditional desktop software and real hardware is now united into one single production studio.
▸ PLAY • PERFORM • RECORD
Its streamlined workflow lets you perform and shape your ideas quickly and effectively, turning your instruments into full productions. Inspirational performance tools such as repeat, roll, swing, key scales & chords and macro controls will boost your creativity tenfold.
Take control of it all with your MIDI gear and the new smart binding system.
▸ CRAFT YOUR OWN INSTRUMENTS
128 banks of 128 pads, where each one of them is a full-fledged instrument with multiple dimensions.
Record and chop live, assemble, mangle and resample: our state of the art sampling engine will sculpt your ideas, giving life to your instruments with a full modulation and layering system.
With ZPlane’s Elastique live stretch and pitch shift, adjust your loops and instruments to match the tempo or go experimental.
You can even integrate your favorite synth & effect apps with full AUv3 and IAA support.
▸ PRECISE SEQUENCING
The classic timeline based pattern & song editor gives all the modern sequencing features you‘d want to arrange complete tracks.
Adding to this foundation, the new flexible Scene Mode opens up opportunities for remixing and live performances, looping and arranging clips in new ways.
All the patterns, automations and sequencing tools are available right where you would expect.
Add audio tracks to the mix, stretch them, turn your arrangements into a complete masterpiece.
You can even play in sync with other software using Ableton Link.
▸ INSPIRATIONAL LIBRARY
The ever growing sound store will bring premium and exclusive content to your own library. The genius of our sound designers will enhance your productions instantly, whether you’re looking for a classic 808 bass or exploring new musical genres.
▸ FULL FLEDGED MIXER
Multi-channel recording & input/output routing is now a reality with the support of USB audio interfaces. Fine-tune your mix with the modern mixing board: every track, every pad has its own channel with unlimited effects and up to 8 sends.
Add new depths to your sound with our palette of effects (internal or external AUv3/IAA).
▸ EXPORT AND SHARE
Export your compositions and separated elements into single stems to share, re-use, re-work, re-master within a traditional studio setup
Read the full specs on http://intua.net !
- Works with 32-bits and 64-bits iPads.
- Native iPad Pro support
- iOS 9.3+ required
- Best experience on newer models
- iPhone version coming soon
- Full documentation and tutorials available at http://support.intua.net
- July 16, 2017 Initial release
- October 04, 2018 New version 3.0.10
- October 04, 2018 Price increase: $19.99 -> $24.99
- December 04, 2018 New version 3.0.12
- October 28, 2019 New version 3.0.13
- December 25, 2019 Price decrease: $24.99 -> $17.99
- January 01, 2020 Price increase: $17.99 -> $26.99
- October 02, 2020 New version 3.0.14
- November 27, 2020 Price decrease: $26.99 -> $13.99
- November 30, 2020 Price increase: $13.99 -> $26.99
- December 29, 2020 Price decrease: $26.99 -> $13.99
- January 01, 2021 Price increase: $13.99 -> $26.99
- March 06, 2021 New version 3.0.15
- November 26, 2021 Price decrease: $26.99 -> $8.99
- November 28, 2021 Price increase: $8.99 -> $26.99
- November 24, 2022 Price decrease: $26.99 -> $11.99
- November 29, 2022 Price increase: $11.99 -> $26.99