Posts Tagged private
iPhone App - Designed for iPhone, compatible with iPad
Shared Photo Streams are great, but they’re fairly limited in what you can do with them. Enter PhotoSocial, a new private photo sharing app that aims to put Photo Streams out to pasture.
● Send entire days of photos over text/email instantly via private web link. No login, no download, no hassle – viewable on any smart-phone or desktop. (Your friends do NOT need PhotoSocial to view photos you send.)
● Have friends with PhotoSocial? Send photos directly to their gallery, receive photos back directly into yours.
● Like & comment on photos in private! To use, just pick friends you were with on that day, choose photos to send, and your photos become interactive between just the friends who were there. PhotoSocial brings your gallery to life!
● Uses geo-tag data in your photos to know when you and friends were together, notifies you when you have photos to exchange. (Optional, enabled only with your precise consent.)
● Sharing has never been this easy. Skip other tools that only do half of the job. PhotoSocial is your complete tool for your personal photo collection.
It’s a phrase you’ve only ever heard in the movies or on TV, but now “this message will self destruct in 30 seconds” has become a reality on the iPhone. MEDL Mobile, Inc has released a new app that allows iPhone users to send and receive messages with a preset destruction timer that keeps the contents of your message safe. A message can be set with timer of between five and sixty seconds before its contents are destroyed. Even more covert than simple self-destruction, you can also codename your contacts within the app so their true identity is never revealed when sending or receiving information. The app caters for images, audio and video and also provides a Push notification feature to inform you that a message has arrived.
We’re not exactly sure who needs this level of secrecy on their iPhone and find the passcoded homescreen lock provides adequate security for us. However, if you really want to keep your conversations under wraps and have $2.99 to spare, the app is available to download right now. But we didn’t tell you that, right?