Version 5.0.2 expands upon its ability to sync with LinkedIn, and allows for increased search connectivity within the service and the device contacts. Evernote entries can also be shared directly from the app. There is also the new ability to categorize events.
One big addition is the premium featureset. This is a subscription service that unlocks Inside Mynd, a set of extra functionality, and more.
New Mynd Premium (in-app purchase upgrade) features include:
• Traffic-based “time to leave” push notifications so you’re never late again. Note, existing Mynd users will be ‘grandfathered in’ to get this feature for free. New users will have to upgrade to Mynd Premium to get these notifications.
• Inside Mynd: Much like fitness software helps monitor your health, Inside Mynd gives you the ability to set goals within your calendar and track how you spend your time in a highly visual way. This is part of our new paid upgrade, Mynd Premium (available via in-app purchase) and makes it easy to quantify your business and personal productivity.
* Set goals and track your progress with Inside Mynd.
* Categorize your events to see where you spend the most time. For example…
– If your goal is exercise 5 times a week, carve out 5 hours a week on your calendar to work out and give those events the category heading “exercise.” If you skip a workout, delete it from your calendar. At the end of the week, Mynd will chart how much time you exercised.
– If your goal is to spend more time managing your employees, and you’re scheduling time-out to think about a particular employee’s performance before their annual review, you can tag that employee in the event, without actually inviting him/her to that event.
– If you’re a professional services consultant, you can use this feature to track time spent with clients and export it for use in billing.
* Track the miles you drive for business, and export this data for use in expense reports.
• Priority Email Support: We now accelerate Mynd Premium users to the top of our support queue.
• Professional Messaging: Mynd branding does not appear on emails and calendar invites sent through Mynd Premium.
There is a free trial of the subscription service, which costs $6.99/month to $49.99/year, depending on the number of months purchased.
Mynd Calendar is available for free (with optional premium features) on the App Store.