Tag: Freemium »
New Update Features:
- 8 NEW Spiders including Spider-Punk, Anya Corazon, Classic Spider-Woman, and Earth X Spider-Man!
- Make the ultimate subway run! Experience the all-new realistic subway environment straight from New York City.
- Jennix and Daemos are the latest Inheritors to enter the dimension! They join their brothers, Morlun and Karn, as the brain and brawn of the family and look to devour every Spider-Man ever!
- Go deeper into the Spider-Verse comics than ever before, featuring a new rivalry between two Spider-Men in new narrative events!
- Another upcoming Community Vote lets the fans decide which new Spider will make an appearance. Coming soon!
We had an opportunity to review Spider-Man Unlimited last year, and mostly liked it. The game is available for free (with optional in-app purchases) on the App Store.
Fans of Star Wars: Commander are in for some good news: Disney and Lucasfilm are updating the game with a time-limited campaign called "Secret Alliances."
The new campaign brings a host of new units and features; per the press release:
Campaign Reward units include:
· Johhar Kessen Hero Unit: Former senator Kessen's custom sniper blaster, "Karina," deals extreme damage to soft targets. While he can out-range many static defenses, his ability to damage them is low.
· A-Wing Starship Strike: The Rebel Alliance uses A-Wing starfighters to support ground forces. Their powerful weaponry employs an advanced targeting system, concentrating firepower to dispatch particle shields. (Requires Starship Command)
· HWK-290 Starship Strike: Originally manufactured without weapons, this HWK-290 freighter was outfitted to drop incendiary bombs. The bomb blast affects a moderate area, making it most effective against infantry, but also very capable for attacking enemy HQs.
· TIE Advanced Starship Strike: A newly developed advanced prototype of the TIE Starfighter line, these starships are equipped with a highly sophisticated target tracking system, making them extremely useful against shields. (Requires Starship Command)
· VT-49 Decimator Starship Strike: Receiving command of a VT-49 Decimator is considered an honor in the Imperial Navy. Used as a raiding vessel, this ship drops firebombs which burn a moderate area. It is most effective against infantry, but also very capable for attacking enemy HQs.
· Contraband: A new currency called "Contraband" will be introduced with this build. Players will be able to unlock a new, powerful unit that can only be leveled up using this currency.
· Traps: Players will be able to place three new traps around their base as a defense mechanic. Traps will have to be 'reloaded' using currency once they have been used to defend a base in battle.
We had an opportunity to formally review Star Wars: Commander last year. It's available for free (with optional in-app purchases) on the App Store now.
Meet Ardan, Super Evil Megacorp’s newest hero for their popular MOBA, Vainglory. Ardan is joining the Halcyon Fold as a Protector Tank who uses special energy, called vengeance, to power his special attacks. You can build up vengeance by fighting enemies with normal attacks, or using critical strikes and abilities. Arden can also dash to allies while damaging nearby enemies, perform a leaping attack that deals deals crystal and weapon damage, and create an area that damages enemies and stuns them.
This new addition comes alongside a few new updates including the ability to play your own music while in the game. Super Evil Megacorp has also improved the matchmaking so that experienced players are less likely to match with new players, reduced the network traffic, added auto-correct to chat, and more.
You can check out this big update for Vainglory for free on the App Store.
The batch of pixelated goodness known as The Sandbox is no stranger to update goodness, and its latest build brings in yet more interesting features.
The latest update reveals a collaboration with Robery Kirkman's Invincible comics characters.
★ THE SUPER-HEROES CAMPAIGN ★
Battle against villains and restore peace in the world with the heroes from Invincible! Heroes Team! Punch enemies, solve puzzles, and make your heroes work as a team by toggling between them!
Discover the incredible powers of our 4 new super-heroes elements: Dupli-Kate, Invincible, Rex-Splode and Monster Girl! (Based on the comic book series entitled “Invincible" created by Robert Kirkman, Corey Walker and Ryan Ottley)
We had an opportunity to review The Sandbox a while back, and loved it.
The update is out now, with the game available for free (with optional in-app purchases) on the App Store. The new update trailer is below:
Per the recent press release, version 1.1.1 brings:
Elemental Dungeons: Every Monday through Saturday, players can participate in daily dungeons, where they will encounter and defeat monsters of different strengths and elements such as fire, ice, poison, and lightning, in order to receive Evolve Stones.
Item Evolution System: Using these newly introduced Evolve Stones, players can evolve their maximum-enhanced Epic and Legendary items for the chance to increase their items' Gear Scores.
Equipment Salvage System: In addition to having an Evolve option, Epic and Legendary items now have a Salvage function through which players can acquire crafting materials, Evolve Stones, and Evolution Catalyst (an item that increases the chance of a successful evolution).
Expert Mode: After clearing all 15 stages in the Fallen Iron Castle map in Hard Mode, players can attempt to clear stages in Expert Mode, beginning in the Archen Forest map. The Expert Mode will bring challenges such as increased HP, Attack, and number of monsters.
We had an opportunity to formally look at Darkness Reborn last year and enjoyed it quite a bit. It's available for free (with available in-app purchases) on the App Store now.