Glu has a great history of casual games. They have produced one of our favorite casual iPhone games including Glyder, Beat It!, Bonsai Blast. Today they have released a new casual game and their first with Open Feint integrated, Jump O’ Clock.
In Jump O’ Clock, you play a tiny robot with magnetic feet in a Steampunk world trying to climb as high as possible. You do this by jumping from rotating gears and jumping off of the wall.
Along the way you can gather bolts that are scattered around the levels. The more bolts you gather, the more energy you get. If you gather enough energy, you can activate a super jump that nearly instantly bumps up your travelled height by a few hundred feet.
Jump O Clock marks the first game from Glu Mobile to integrate the leading social gaming network, Open Feint. It allows you to track your score and achievements against your friends and everyone else in the world.
Jump O Clock is available in the App Store now, for $0.99.
Hit the jump for the official game description and features and some more screen shots.
Playing Jump O’ Clock can lead to severely extended sessions of gameplay! Take control of the lovable steampunk robot LE0 and jump from gear to gear while avoiding hazards in an endless upward world. Collect bolts to fill your SUPER-JUMP METER, and BOOST the height of your jumps. Timing is crucial to keep from winding up on the wrong side of the razor-sharp teeth, scalding steam, electrified wires or broken pipes. Connect to OpenFeint and compete for the dizzying heights of high-score greatness. If you’ve got time, Jump O’ Clock has your challenge – an endless platform adventure which never plays the same twice. Why try and beat a clock when you can JUMP O’ CLOCK?
- Endless vertical platform game – LIKE DOODLE JUMP – jump from gear to gear in an effort to climb as high as possible
- The infinite adventure is NEVER THE SAME GAME TWICE!
- OpenFeint enabled! Challenge friends and post and share the highest scores with other players, Twitter and Facebook.
- Earn more points as LE0 climbs higher and higher in the clockworks. COLLECT BOLTS for extra points and to fill the SUPER-JUMP METER, earning BOOSTS to jump HIGHER.
- 15 additional CHALLENGES ranging from mildly tricky to devilishly difficult.
Tagged with: casual, game, glu, glu mobile