Today, Google launched Hangouts, giving you the ability to have one-on-one and group conversations for free. You can connect with friends through computers and mobile devices and share images and emoji with each other. You can also have a video call with up to 10 friends.
– View and continue your Hangouts across devices.
– Get notifications just once. After you see an alert, it’ll be removed on other devices.
– Snooze your notifications if you’d prefer to respond later.
– See what you talked about in the past, including shared photos and your video call history.
– Keep a record of any Hangout for just a short period of time by turning history off.
– View collections of photos shared from each of your Hangouts.
– Choose from over 850 emoji to express what’s on your mind.