Just a few steps from the cours Mirabeau, a new Art Centre opened its doors in the Hôtel de Caumont, a fully restored private mansion from the 18th century. Throughout your visit, discover daily life at the time of Pauline, marquise de Caumont, one of the most famous owners of the mansion.
This application includes:
- A guided tour lasting 30min: 10 points of interest and several thematic distractions guide you on your discovery of the site and the temporary exhibitions.
- Over 100 zoomable HD images.
- 3 interactive maps allowing you to navigate inside the Art Centre.
- Practical information to prepare your visit.
- Teaser of movie “Cezanne au pays d’Aix” and shooting photo.
This application is also available in French
Application development by smArtapps.fr
Recording and editing by Sycomore
- May 06, 2015 Initial release
- August 14, 2015 New version 1.1
- September 01, 2015 New version 1.2