Just a few steps from the cours Mirabeau, the Caumont Art Centre invites you in a fully restored private mansion from the 18th century. Throughout your visit, discover daily life at the time of Pauline, marquise de Caumont, one of the most famous owners of the mansion.
This application includes:
- A guided tour lasting 30min: 10 points of interest and several thematic distractions guide you on your discovery of the site and the temporary exhibitions
- Over 100 zoomable HD images
- 3 interactive maps allowing you to navigate inside the Art Centre
- Practical information to prepare your visit
- 3 videos.
Application development by smArtapps
Recording and editing by Sycomore
Videos created by K-Prodz
- May 06, 2015 Initial release
- August 13, 2015 New version 1.1
- September 02, 2015 New version 1.2
- June 14, 2019 New version 2.0
- November 18, 2019 New version 2.1
- October 22, 2020 New version 2.3