Located on Rue de Grenelle, right in the heart of the seventh arrondissement of Paris, the Musée Maillol houses the largest collection of works by Aristide Maillol, an artist who revolutionised modern sculpture. Ever since the eighteenth century, this elegant mansion, with its paved courtyard and famous façade decorated by Edme Bouchardon, has been devoted to art.
This application includes:
- A guided tour lasting 40 minutes: 17 points of interest and works and several thematic distractions guide you on your discovery of the artistic technique of Maillol and the creation of the museum
- More than 40 zoomable HD images
- 1 interactive map allowing you to navigate inside the museum
- Practical information to prepare your visit
This application is also available in French.
Application development by smArtapps.
Recording and editing by Sycomore
- November 05, 2016 Initial release