* Bug fixes.
Now, you can co-browse any website with friends, colleague, or customers from your iPad! You can access documents on Dropbox or Office365 from the browser, and instantly collaborate with anyone. Invite a friend or customer to co-browse with you by sending them a link. Visual indicator and annotation overlay allows you and your friends to point out items on any webpage content.
Many businesses run on webapps. Access Salesforce and share latest sales dashboards with others directly from the iPad browser. Access corporate webapps and collaborate in real time. IT can also remote support users running into issues access webapps.
Not just a browser session can be shared. Splashtop Mobile App Collaboration SDK is available for IT and app developers to wrap any mobile or desktop app. Once wrapped, the app is instantly collaborized with 1-to-many sharing with annotations.
• Shop online together with friends
• Real-time collaborate and annotate on a document on Dropbox or Office365
• Real-time collaborate and annotate on Salesforce webapp with customers or colleagues
• Real-time collaborate and annotate on corporate webapps
• Remote support users or customers accessing webapps
• Remote train users or customers accessing webapps
• The app is for personal, non-commercial use. For commercial use, please contact us
• Currently, only iPad can host a browser session. Other devices hosting support coming.
• Browser session performance differs across different iPads. More powerful iPads, such as iPad Air, would enjoy faster frame rate than older iPads.
• Viewers are freely available on iPad, iPhone, and Chrome browser now; other devices support coming soon.
• Embedded video inside browser cannot be shared.
- June 17, 2014 Initial release
- August 07, 2014 New version 184.108.40.206