We will be bringing continued updates to Union with new tools for creative editing and masking. Please take a minute and help us out with rating and review or update your current review for version 1.5.1. Thanks!
- Tap into free-to-edit images from Pixite Source in the image picker
- Share your projects via email, DropBox, iCloud and other services
- New invert function thats great for black and white overlays or adding a psychedelic look to your edits
More great features coming soon :)
Follow us on Instagram for daily inspiration @union_app and be sure to tag your edits with #union_app for a chance to be featured.
- "A professional image blending tool that’s actually easy to use." - TECHCRUNCH
- "A quick and easy way to turn your iPhone or iPad into a photo manipulation tool." - GIZMODO
- "The best image-blending app around." - CULT OF MAC
From the creators of Tangent (App Store Best of 2013) and Fragment, Union is Pixite’s newest app for creating superimposed, silhouetted, and double-exposure photos on your iPhone or iPad. Here is how it works.
1. Load a background image, solid color, or transparent layer
2. Load a foreground image, solid color, or shape
3. Efficiently erase areas of the foreground image using Union’s palette of intuitive, user-friendly tools
4. Adjust the position and size of the foreground image to reach desired composition
5. Make color adjustments on the background and foreground so they blend seamlessly
6. Save your work in full resolution and, if you want, share Union images on Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter – or email it to your friends.
Whether you want to experiment with unusual image combinations or overlay semi-transparent photos to create double-exposure effects, Union invites professionals and hobbyists alike to venture into newest world of imaginative photo-editing and creative play.
Create fantastic edits using the free images in the "Free for All" photo browser. Free for Alls are community photos that you can freely edit and share. They are contributed by amazing artists that support the mobile photo editing community. If you’re going to share, just tag your edits with the artist's Instagram username and hashtag.
- June 21, 2015 New version 1.5.1
- May 07, 2015 New version 1.5
- April 15, 2015 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- April 04, 2015 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- February 26, 2015 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $1.99
- February 19, 2015 New version 1.4
- February 19, 2015 Price increase: $1.99 -> $2.99
- October 19, 2014 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- October 08, 2014 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- September 30, 2014 New version 1.3.4
- September 23, 2014 New version 1.3.3
- September 18, 2014 New version 1.3
- August 12, 2014 New version 1.2
- June 12, 2014 New version 1.1
- May 05, 2014 New version 1.0.2
- April 17, 2014 Initial release