Save your projects! Union now automatically saves all your edits so you can reload them later.
Global Undo/Redo! Now you can undo your adjustments and positioning in the foreground and background screens.
Flip the foreground or background photo vertically or horizontally.
You can now rotate your image in the crop screen.
Fixed a bug with the order of images in the camera roll.
If you like this update be sure to write a review. We really appreciate hearing from you.
- "A professional image blending tool that’s actually easy to use." - TECHCRUNCH
- "A quick and easy way to turn your iPhone or iPad into a photo manipulation tool." - GIZMODO
- "The best image-blending app around." - CULT OF MAC
From the creators of Tangent (App Store Best of 2013) and Fragment, Union is Pixite’s newest app for creating superimposed, silhouetted, and double-exposure photos on your iPhone or iPad. Here is how it works.
1. Load a background image, solid color, or transparent layer
2. Load a foreground image, solid color, or shape
3. Efficiently erase areas of the foreground image using Union’s palette of intuitive, user-friendly tools
4. Adjust the position and size of the foreground image to reach desired composition
5. Make color adjustments on the background and foreground so they blend seamlessly
6. Save your work in full resolution and, if you want, share Union images on Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter – or email it to your friends.
Whether you want to experiment with unusual image combinations or overlay semi-transparent photos to create double-exposure effects, Union invites professionals and hobbyists alike to venture into newest world of imaginative photo-editing and creative play.
Create fantastic edits using the free images in the "Free for All" photo browser. Free for Alls are community photos that you can freely edit and share. They are contributed by amazing artists that support the mobile photo editing community. If you’re going to share, just tag your edits with the artist's Instagram username and hashtag.
- May 07, 2015 New version 1.5
- April 15, 2015 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- April 04, 2015 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- February 26, 2015 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $1.99
- February 19, 2015 New version 1.4
- February 19, 2015 Price increase: $1.99 -> $2.99
- October 19, 2014 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- October 08, 2014 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- September 30, 2014 New version 1.3.4
- September 23, 2014 New version 1.3.3
- September 18, 2014 New version 1.3
- August 12, 2014 New version 1.2
- June 12, 2014 New version 1.1
- May 05, 2014 New version 1.0.2
- April 17, 2014 Initial release