New add Background
Bug fix for the clock
eyeLED converts your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad into a dot-matrix L.E.D. display.
eyeLED is a great way to communicate when spoken words don't do the job, such as at the disco, in class, in business meetings, etc.
Just type in your message and hit "Display Message", then everybody can see your message scrolling over the screen!
Since you can't see the message yourself when holding your device up in the air to show the message, it will vibrate to let you know when the message has finished scrolling (on the iPod Touch a beep is used for that). The vibrate/beep can be switched on or off, just like you prefer.
- Clean, dynamic interface
- Color selection
- Speed selection
- Optional Vibrator when the message is finished (Beep for iPod touch)
- Repeat Message, scroll it over again and again
- Font style selection: Plain, bold, italic
- L.E.D. shape and resolution selection
- Unlimited length of message
- Easy save and load of messages
- Background Music
- Flirting in the disco, grab a girls attention with a unique message
- Send a message to your pals 2 rows away in the classroom
- Chat with your co-workers in a meeting
- You just got your mouth full and can't talk!
- Spread your message to whoever looks at you
- Advertising on-the-go
- June 27, 2015 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- June 16, 2015 Price increase: FREE! -> $1.99
- June 15, 2015 Price decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
- January 14, 2015 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- March 08, 2014 New version 1.2.0
- February 16, 2014 New version 1.1.0
- February 10, 2014 Initial release