148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: HEX MATCHING :: Read Our Full Review >>
Offering a different take on the Match-three way of doing things, Hexee isn't the prettiest but it is quite fun.
What's New- FIXED: visible status bar bug in iOS7
App DescriptionEasy to Learn, Difficult to Master!
Does not include hidden IAP & Ads.
80% β mobilnet.cz β Inovation. Long Campaign. Challenges. No IAP.
90% β Appliste.cz
70% β 148apps.com β Hexee is quite different from other Match-three games. The basic principle might remain the same but its implementation is quite original.
80% β SCORE magazine
Do you love match-three games? Now itβs time for something new! Seriously, we are convinced that hexee approaches match-three games in a different way than everyone is used to. Revolution is here, be a part of it.
- 72-level Campaign, 4 special Challenge levels and an endless Zen mode.
- 91 achievements, 20 leaderboards and online national leaderboards.
- An original Hip Hop King 11-song soundtrack.
- Bonuses granted for special patterns.
- An experimentally innovative match-three game with dynamic tiles that can be stopped to create unicoloured groups.
- A special-coloured scheme for the 10% group of colour blind men (women suffer from this disorder rarely).
- Premium indie game: Does not include hidden IAP & Ads.
The classic design allows players to move individual elements around to create harmonic groups. In hexee, you just have to carefully watch the elements move, and when the time is right β when they form at least a group of three β blast them without mercy. And how about making them stop moving and changing their colour? All you have to do is tighten them with a screw at a convenient place and wait until a few more of their friends come by. Just relax and take it easyβ¦
And thatβs hexee. Easy to learn, difficult to master.
July 07, 2014 Price Decrease: $3.99 -> $0.99
July 07, 2014 New version 1.21
October 11, 2013 Price Decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
September 27, 2013 Price Decrease: $3.99 -> $1.99
August 20, 2013 New version 1.1
August 12, 2013 Initial Release