148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: B-MOVIE-TASTIC :: Read Our Full Review >>
A mindless shooter is just what the doctor ordered, every once in a while. This should fill that prescription quite nicely.
What's New• added a new game icon
• added a unique new weapon the ‘Epirus-V7’
• added a daily survival bonus which will award increasing credit rewards
• added two new survival levels - Isolation and Nucleus
• implemented iCloud for transfer between devices
• the ‘shoot’ icon on the game HUD is now bigger
• added the possibility to turn on green blood in the menu options
• the menu now has the option to change the graphics settings to ‘low’, ‘medium’, ‘high’ or ’X-treme’ only for high-end devices
• fixed few of the bugs and errors reported by users
• optimized the game for older devices (iPhone 4)
• modified the difficulty of the Nexus, Isolation and Nucleus survival arenas to make them easier than other levels
• dying during a survival mission now automatically awards a certain amount of credits, depending on how long you played the mission
• fixed the flawed sorting order for survival missions, from now on there are only 7 basic leaderboards of final results
And finally a big thanks for all our fans ! Good game, have fun.
App DescriptionOfficially supported devices are iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPad 2, iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad mini and iPod 5. WILL NOT RUN ON EARLIER DEVICES.
"Dead Effect is pretty awesome."-capsulecomputers.com.au 9/10
"Graphically, the game is top notch."-toucharcade.com 4/5 Stars
"Dead Effect is one of the greatest look iOS titles"-arcadesushi.com 8.5/10
"Dead Effect [...] strikes an impressive balance between humor and fear"-modojo.com 4/5
ESS Meridian System: Wednesday September 7, 2045… 178 days of hibernation.
Delta 3 Chamber, Active… Tissue and vital functions Check.
Error! Disruption Detected… Critical Health Detected.
3… 2… 1… Awakening!
Something is not right, the hibernation pods are all empty. What is happening?
You are an elite member of the Unit 13. Fight for your life in a SCI-FI FPS game that will send chills down your spine.
• Grab your iPhone/iPad, get in control and bring infected horrors down. Your interface is zombie-shooting ready.
• An epic single player campaign awaits you with more than 5 hours of story gameplay. Space is cold and full of horrors.
• Throughout the campaign you will find new weapons and money to upgrade your armory.
• Discover the mysteries of the ESS Meridian, and wander around its impressive environments with intense background music.
• Use your special ability to slow down the time and defeat even the toughest enemies!
• Will you take up the challenge and try to defeat all your enemies in survival mode arenas? Unlock all the achievements and get all the weapons available!
- Officially supported devices are iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPad 2, iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad mini and iPod 5.
- iOS 6 and above required.
CURIOUS? More info on:
About inDev Brain:
inDev is a super small indie developer leaded by experienced developers (who worked on many different PC, console and mobile titles such as Vietcong, Mafia 2, Cold War), enthusiasts and GAMERS above all. Brain is only part of a slightly more complex organism. Future is coming!
Thank you for your support.
Created in 2008, BulkyPix is an international digital entertainment provider based in Paris and San Francisco. With close to 200 games in its portfolio, such as MyBrute, Autumn Dynasty, Type:Rider and Saving Private Sheep, BulkyPix has gone on to become one of the leading players in the video games market for iPhone, iPads and Macs in less than four years.
February 22, 2014 New version 1.2.1
February 14, 2014 Price Decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
February 14, 2014 New version 1.2
November 22, 2013 Price Decrease: $3.99 -> $0.99
November 17, 2013 New version 1.1
November 01, 2013 Price Decrease: $3.99 -> $1.99
November 30, -0001 Initial Release