What's NewSupport iOS 7.
App DescriptionTransform your iPad into a wireless mouse, keyboard and trackpad using WiFi Mouse. WiFi Mouse supports multi-finger trackpad gestures. WiFi Mouse enables you to control your PC, MAC or HTPC effortlessly through a local network connection.
***Mouse Server,a PC/Mac end application,MUST be downloaded and installed on your PC/Mac.Visit wifimouse.necta.us to download Mouse Server.***
***If your WiFi router or AP supports AP Isolation/client Isolation,it MUST BE DISABLED,or else iPad cant not connect to PC/Mac with WiFi.***
* Mouse cursor movement
* Left and right mouse button click as well as double-click & triple-click
* Mouse wheel as well as middle mouse button click
* Text input using iOS keyboard & input method
* Auto-connect on application startup
* Left handed mouse support (swap left and right mouse button)
* Support multi-monitor on PC/Mac
* Compatible with XP/Windows Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8/Mac OSX.
* Tap for left click
* Two finger tap for right click
* Two finger scroll
There is also a Pro version of WiFi Mouse in app store which includes more features.
* Window control bar(minimize,maximize,close window)
* PC/Mac hot keys and combination key
* Full screen trackpad & keyboard mode
* controller feature
remote control of media player & web browser(any media players & web browsers which supports multimedia keyboard) on Windows.
remote control of iTunes & Safari on Mac.
switch between running tasks.
* PowerPoint presentation tool
* Long press for drag & drop
* Three finger pan for drag & drop
* Four finger swipe down to show desktop on Windows or show expose on Mac OSX
* Four finger swipe up to maximise current window on Windows or show mission control on Mac OSX
October 23, 2013 New version 1.2.1
September 10, 2013 New version 1.2
June 18, 2013 New version 1.0.3
May 10, 2013 New version 1.0.1
November 30, -0001 Initial Release