148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: SIMPLE, YET SATISFYING :: Read Our Full Review >>
Who knew that burning rubber could be so easy to grasp?
What's NewHi race fans!
We’ve been hard at work on another big update with the addition of a new competition mode called Racer Showdown, as well as three new high-end car classes. We hope you enjoy the update, and as always please send us feedback via our Forums or Facebook page at the links below.
• Racer Showdown. This new competitive mode is similar to Turf Wars, but instead of competing in teams, racers compete as individuals for exclusive cars dipped in gold, silver, or bronze finishes.
• 3 New High-end Car Classes. The tracks are burning up with these new, faster cars. We’ve added R2, R3, and X Classes for Supercars, Race cars, and Concept cars, respectively. You’ll find the Peugeot Onyx and Pagani Zonda Revolucion among others
• Mystery Crates. Shipments of crates have arrived at the shipyards containing R2, R3, and X class blueprints along with other sought after rides with new, exclusive liveries.
• Boost Gifting. You can now gift or receive Boosts from your Facebook friends and store them along with other items in the new Inventory section of your garage
• New Upgrade and Customize menus. We’ve redesigned these menus to make upgrading and personalizing your fleet faster, easier.
Additional updates can be found in our Forums at http://racingrivalsforum.ciegames.com/
Thanks for playing!
App DescriptionLIVE OPPONENTS. REAL COMPETITION.
True real-time racing at your fingertips. Racing Rivals lets you challenge or be challenged by live opponents in game lobbies with feature race replays and live chat.
HIGH STAKES BETTING
Back your bets with skill unless you're prepared to lose cash - or your car! The stakes are high and the risk is real. Can you handle it?
Does your team have what it takes to dominate Turf Wars? Race in weekly competitions to control cities, earn gems, and bonuses for your team! Exclusive Prizes means cars no one else can buy, wrapped in livery no one else has seen.
OFFICIALLY LICENSED CARS
Racing Rivals presents a huge collection of licensed cars ranging from tunes and exotics to classic American muscle. Featured brands include McLaren, Subaru, Dodge, Mitsubishi, Ford, RWB, Scion, BMW, Acura and SRT with more on the way!
TUNE, UPGRADE & CUSTOMIZE
Find the optimal tune for your car with hundreds performance parts in thousands of combinations - everything from air filters to crankshafts will impact your car's performance. Up your game by adding NOS, a supercharger or turbo, custom rims from the biggest players like Volk Racing, Pacer, and SSR, plus real world tires from Nitto!
IMPORTANT: Racing Rivals requires an internet connection to play and requires iOS 6.0 or later. Note: Racing Rivals is not supported on the Ipod touch (4th gen)
Racing Rivals is free to play, but you can choose to pay real money for some extra items, which will charge your iTunes account. You can disable in-app purchasing by adjusting your device settings.
Find us on Facebook: http://bit.ly/RacingRivalsFans
Find us on Twitter: http://bit.ly/RacingRivalsTweets
Questions or Suggestions? Visit our forums: http://bit.ly/RacingRivalsForums
Terms of Service: http://www.glu.com/terms
December 05, 2014 New version 3.1.0
November 18, 2014 New version 3.0.0
October 17, 2014 New version 2.1.0
September 24, 2014 New version 2.0.1
September 09, 2014 New version 2.0.0
July 08, 2014 New version 1.6.0
November 30, -0001 Initial Release