What's NewWelcome to 123D Sculpt+!
Thank you to the amazing community of artists who have made 123D Creature what it is today! With this update we are excited to introduce our biggest update to date! Along with a beautiful new interface comes a ton of amazing content, features and other goodies for you to play with including a new name: 123D Sculpt+.
New features include:
• All new starting forms including skeletons, base shapes and fully textured example sculptures
Tons of new inspiration for your sculptures including many skeletal starting points, fully sculpted models and finished sculptures ready for posing in our brand new pose tool!
• Brand new color picker with scrolling favorites
The 3D paint tool now has a persistent color picker including favorites and presets you can scroll through during painting
• Pose tool
Create posable joints on your sculptures to achieve models previously not possible. You can setup your sculptures as digital puppets for even more creative possibilities.
• Photorealistic Materials
From Chrome to clay you can now take your sculptures to a whole new visual level by combining textures, paint and shininess.
• Brand new texture brushes
Add surface detail using color texture brushes available in the paint room
• Updated Backgrounds and light rigs
Many new preset backgrounds for showing off your sculptures and as always you can import your own from your camera roll or directly from your device camera.
• Enhanced Pixlr Filters
Brand new photo filters to stylize your images.
• 3D community previews
You can now preview sculptures on the community in full 3D without needing to download them into your library.
We look forward to continuing to bring you huge new updates over the coming months to feed your creativity.
If you have ideas, feedback or a cool sculpture you would like to show us you can always drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org
The 123D Sculpt Team
App DescriptionCreate fantastic 3D sculptures with Autodesk 123D Sculpt+
Design your creation, then add detailed features or paint on skin, fur, feathers. Whatever you imagine. Export your finished sculpture as an image or 3D model and 3D print into a real sculpture!
• Create or sculpt anything - creatures, spaceships, vehicles, props and more directly on your iPad in full 3D.
• 3D texturing and painting lets you apply your own photos directly onto the surface of your model
• Easy to use yet extremely powerful skeleton builder makes creating 3D objects as easy as drawing a stick figure.
• In-app 3D print ordering allows you to turn your digital sculpture into a real physical object delivered to your door
• Export sculptures as OBJ files with textures for use in other 3D tools such as Autodesk Maya or 3ds Max.
• Browse the community to get inspired and remix sculptures made by other users, and share your own original creations.
January 14, 2015 New version 2.0
October 15, 2014 New version 1.0.9
September 25, 2013 New version 1.0.7
November 30, -0001 Initial Release