* Added support for iPhone 6+
TouchPad Remote transforms your iPhone, iPod Touch or even your iPad into a wireless trackpad with real keyboard for your Mac OS X computer. Very handy for remote controlling your MacMini multimedia center or any other Mac. Or did your bluetooth mouse or keyboard run out of power and you can't control your computer until the batteries are charged? You're covered.
In case you're not on your own network and you're using INTERNET TETHERING through your iOS device, you will be able to connect also using Bluetooth, WiFi or USB cable (depends on how your tethering is activated). TouchPad will not use any data from your data plan.
* Use trackpad in both portrait and landscape orientations (keyboard is better in landscape)
* Use gestures as you would on a laptop trackpad including mouse movement, left/right button clicking, double-click, scrolling with two fingers and mouse dragging
* Includes real hardware keyboard with full layout and all key modifiers (Fn, Ctrl, Option and Command)
* Keys will repeat when hold as on physical keyboards
* Audio or vibration feedback for key press
* Includes numeric keyboard
* Includes convenient desktop application switcher for your Mac (switch apps on iOS as if you would press Cmd+Tab on your Mac)
* Connects using your WiFi connection (no cables required)
* Automatically discovering computers in your local WiFi network with no setup required
* Comes with connection manager in case you have more than 1 computer. You can even connect to computers outside your local network.
* Universal application, pay once and use on your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad
* You don't need to turn on ScreenSharing as with other apps and risk somebody in your network will see your desktop
* All connections are safe and authenticated by you, so nobody else takeovers your computer
To connect to a Mac you need a free Connector (atleast version 2.2) app available at http://mediaware.sk/connector
Connector is a small application sitting in your menubar without any distractions. Connector supports OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard, 10.7 Lion, 10.8 Mountain Lion, 10.9 Mavericks and 10.10 Yosemite.
- June 08, 2014 Initial release
- July 21, 2014 New version 1.4.1
- September 17, 2014 New version 1.4.2
- November 03, 2014 New version 1.4.3