App Description"What Is Missing" is an educational app that teaches kids about sequencing recognizing patterns.
As children advance in level, they will be challenged with harder patterns to complete.
Children will get to engage themselves with the colorful graphics while challenging their minds as they hone their pattern recognition skills.
Graphics are child-friendly. Children fill in the boxes with the simple motion of drag and drop.
These are some of the features offered in "What's missing?":
* Super simple, clean and kid friendly interface
* Includes 5 sets of patterns
* Colorful and child-friendly graphics
* Kids just drag and drop objects with their fingers
* Children practice their pattern recognitions skills
* Open game and load latest status level
* Restart function
A good tool for Teacher and Parent...!!!
Playing with this app is a lot fun and interactive for your child.
It uses audio and visual stimulation to teach, so your little one will understand the lessons in this application and remember them a little easier.
Download "What's missing?" for your child now.
January 18, 2013 Price Decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
January 14, 2013 Initial Release