• A bug affecting sharing on Twitter has been fixed.
• Updates for IOS 7 compatibility.
StarStar Me for Verizon is a mobile service that allows you to use your name, nickname, or personal handle as your Verizon mobile phone number. People can call you from their Verizon, Verizon, T-Mobile, or AT&T mobile phones by simply entering ** and then a unique word or phrase that you choose like **SARAH or **KEITH. When meeting new people, give out your memorable StarStar number instead of ten hard-to-remember digits.
Use the StarStar Me app to find and reserve your StarStar vanity phone number and subscribe to the service. The app is free and the service is just $3.00 per month per number excluding taxes.
The StarStar Me app allows you to manage incoming calls and control how people reach you:
- When you’re busy, turn off rings and automatically send callers a custom text message to tell them you’ll call back later.
- Or send callers a profile page with your contact info, including links to your important social media accounts.
- You can also block specific callers from reaching you, just in case you need that.
Get your StarStar number today, before someone else does!
StarStar Me - Your Memorable Mobile Number
- October 18, 2013 New version 1.6.1
- September 20, 2013 New version 1.6.260
- August 17, 2013 New version 1.5
- April 20, 2013 New version 1.3
- February 20, 2013 Initial release