• Support for iPad Slide Over
- Run PhotoStackr as a side app (from the right) together with another app
- Supported devices : iPad Air, iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 2 o 3
• Support for iPad Split screen multitasking
- Run PhotoStackr together with another app, using part of your iPad screen
- Supported device : iPad Air 2
• We continue to support iOS7 and iOS8 on any device.
• Tap with two fingers in the thumbnails view. You will be able to add overlays to your thumbnails :
- Favorite/Like icon
- Favorite/Like, Comments and view counts
• Tag search now works properly for all languages
• Enable guest pass creation for :
- Your full photostream
- Individual photos
- To use guest pass creation, go to the album, photo or photostream, tap on the action icon, select "Social Networks", and then "Link" at the bottom
• Add ability to flag/report photos which violate content or copyright rules
- Go to details view on a photo (that is not yours !), you will see a new button to report the photo. Flickr.com staff will be notified.
• Google+ profile is no longer required to add a Picasa account. You will be presented with a choice.
• Show video thumbnails
• Some users reported duplicate albums shown. This has been fixed
From the creators of FlickStackr, PhotoStackr for Instagram brings to the iPad and iPhone a beautiful and intuitive way to browse, download, and share your photos from Instagram.
• View Instagram photos in slideshows with music, on your device or AppleTV
• Download any Instagram photo to your photo library or cloud file services : Dropbox, Box, GoogleDrive, SkyDrive
• Enjoy Instagram photos on your iPad
• Keep track of your favorite photos and photographers using our STACK
PLEASE NOTE: Uploads are not supported as Instagram does not allow uploading from 3rd party apps
==== BROWSE ====
- Choose how you want to view your photos: in a list, gallery style, full screen or slideshow mode.
- When viewing your photos in gallery style you can pinch-in and out to view 2 sizes of thumbnails
- The full screen photo browser lets you swipe through photos and zoom by pinching. (Landscape and Portrait).
-You can look at your own photos, your followers, the people you follow, or any one in the Instagram community, and their photos.
- You can add comments, like photos, follow and unfollow users.
- No need for paging while looking at large photosets PhotoStackr does it automatically in the background.
- Photos are cached locally for fast access.
- Offline mode for looking at photos while disconnected.
- A unique feature is the 'STACK' .Keep track of your favorite photos, or users by sending them to the Stack. This Stack is saved on your iPad, so that you can keep this list without having to publish it to Instagram, and view it later. The Stack is available whether you are onlne or not.
- Share photos with friends via email, Facebook, Twitter and Tumblr
- Share your photos by playing a slideshow with music on your iPad or iPhone. Or if you have a lager audience stream it via AirPlay or with external display cable (TV, HDMI, VGA)
- AirPlay mirroring and presentation mode support for all the app on iPad2, iPad3, iPhone 4S, and iPhone 5.
==== DOWNLOAD ====
- At any time you can choose to download one or several photos to your Photo Library or a Stack.
- Download in the background while you continue to browse photos.
==== ACCOUNT FLEXIBILITY ====
- If you share your iPad at home, PhotoStackr for Instagram supports multiple Instagram accounts.
-As an universal application PhotoStackr for Instagram can run on your iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch with iOS5.
Upload, browse, share, download, stack, play slideshows with photos from Facebook
===Add-ons via In-App Purchase===
Add-ons to access to Flickr or Picasa photos are available via in-app purchases.
==== Box, Dropbox, GoogleDrive and SkyDrive ====
Access your photos stored in Box, Dropbox, GoogleDrive, and SkyDrive.
- Browse, stack, slideshow, download, upload.
- Can be used as source for Flickr/Facebook uploads
- Can be used as destination for photo downloads from Flickr/FB/Instagram
- December 19, 2012 Initial release
- December 20, 2012 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- December 31, 2012 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- January 04, 2013 New version 1.0.1
- March 08, 2013 New version 1.5
- March 10, 2013 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- March 22, 2013 New version 1.6
- March 22, 2013 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- March 28, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- April 12, 2013 New version 1.7
- June 28, 2013 New version 1.8
- July 19, 2013 New version 1.8.1
- July 28, 2013 New version 1.8.2
- September 11, 2013 New version 1.9
- October 09, 2013 New version 1.9.2
- October 19, 2013 New version 1.9.3
- November 03, 2013 New version 1.9.4
- November 07, 2013 New version 1.9.5
- November 18, 2013 New version 1.9.6
- November 29, 2013 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- November 30, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- December 20, 2013 New version 1.9.7
- December 31, 2013 New version 1.9.8
- February 10, 2014 New version 1.9.9
- April 07, 2014 New version 1.10
- June 06, 2014 New version 1.11
- June 27, 2014 New version 1.11.2
- October 21, 2014 New version 1.12
- November 03, 2014 New version 1.12.1
- January 27, 2015 New version 1.13
- May 01, 2015 New version 1.14
- July 09, 2015 New version 1.15
- September 25, 2015 New version 1.16