- Philips Hue 2015 compatibility (finally)
- iPad Pro compatibility
- Optimizations regarding light interactivity
Free for a limited time! You are looking for a new way to experience your philips hue lights?
Then meet the hue app that transforms your rooms into living color art: From relaxing smooth fading to a highly dynamic visual music experience. Use it for a romantic dinner setup or your next party at home!
This version features:
◆ Switch disco bulbs on/off quick button
◆ Each light can be controlled individually
◆ Disable Auto-Lock to keep the app running
◆ Multiple Bridge Support
Disco effect functions:
◆ Control any subset of lights for the disco effect
◆ Brightness and saturation control
◆ Free selectable hue (color) fading speed
◆ Selectable light position along the hue fading
◆ Microphone sensitivity can be adjusted
◆ 6 Predefined light presets plus one user defined
◆ Multiple devices can control different rooms according to local acoustic
and we are working on a lot of more cool features that will be included with future updates for free!
This app uses the microphone to convert music or voice input to light effects. It does not (yet) listen to music that is played on the iPhone itself.
- Requires iOS 8.1 or higher and the Philips hue kit
- December 19, 2012 Initial release
- December 19, 2012 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- December 21, 2012 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- January 16, 2013 New version 1.1
- January 24, 2013 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- January 31, 2013 New version 1.2
- January 31, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- March 04, 2014 New version 1.2.2
- March 06, 2014 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- May 06, 2015 New version 1.3
- November 01, 2015 New version 1.4
- November 24, 2015 New version 1.5