- Fixed issue that would stall AI in some cases.
- Fixed several bugs with card interactions.
G Deck available now to play with!! (English and German translations available for this deck at this time)
Winner of the 2013 Board Game of the Year from Pocket Tactics!
Europe is recovering from some hard times. You and a spouse must grow your 2-room hut and empty farmyard into a productive farm. You must sow and reap, raise animals and expand your family in order to thrive. Europe in the 17th century: a tough time to be a farmer!
Agricola is a family-friendly strategy game. Simple to understand and great fun, Agricola lets everyone play to the end in a race to see who can build the most productive farm.
Easy To Play
Agricola is a turn-based game, played in six Stages and 14 Rounds. On a turn, players place a family member token on a location in town in order to collect resources or to take actions to improve their farm. They can get building materials such as Wood and Clay, plow fields and sow crops, or build fences to keep animals. New actions become available at the start each round and resources get replenished on any taken in the previous round.
At harvest crops are reaped, newborn animals arrive and you must feed your family. Growing your family gives you more actions but means you have more mouths to feed!
The player with the most productive and advanced farm at the end of 14 rounds is the winner. Victory points are awarded for the number of fields and pastures you have, as well as for crops and animals. Additional points are awarded for extension and renovation of the family’s home, for the number of family members, and for played Occupation and Improvement cards. Players lose one point for each unused farmyard space.
An award-winning board game and player favorite since 2007, Agricola is now available as a universal game application.
Brought to you by Playdek, Agricola establishes a new benchmark for iPad board gaming.
•4 Game play modes: Family Game; Basic Game; Solo Play; Solo Series
•Included AI opponents
•Pass-and-play multiplayer (2-5 players)
•Asynchronous or real-time online play (2-5 players)
•Universal game application – buy once and play on all your devices
•Game Center Achievements
•Selectable Online game clocks
•Rematch button for online and offline matches
•“Next Game” button takes you to your next asynchronous online game
•Multiple Player Profiles (for households)
•Select your Family Token art for your profile
•Game tutorials for interface, game play and strategy
•Rule Book and Card Gallery to review game text and effects
•Options for Music and SFX, game speed and animation speed, and confirmation pop-ups
•Game overview, turn log and game event calendar to support asynchronous play
•iPhone / iPod 5 screen support
•Localizations: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Brazilian Portuguese
From Playdek, the award-winning publisher and developer:
•D&D Lords of Waterdeep - 5 stars on PocketTactics & AppAddicts!!
•Ascension: Chronicle of the Godslayer (Golden Geek, 2011 – Boardgamegeek.com)
•Summoner Wars (Golden Geek, 2012 – Boardgamegeek.com; Game of the Year 2012, Pockettactics.com; Game of the Year, Board/Card, 2012 - Gamezebo)
•Penny Arcade the Game: Gamers vs Evil
•Food Fight iOS
- June 13, 2013 Initial release
- July 20, 2013 New version 1.0.4
- September 21, 2013 New version 1.0.5
- December 20, 2013 New version 1.1.0
- December 20, 2013 Price decrease: $6.99 -> $4.99
- January 02, 2014 Price increase: $4.99 -> $6.99
- January 22, 2014 New version 1.1.1
- April 19, 2014 Price decrease: $6.99 -> $3.99
- April 20, 2014 Price decrease: $3.99 -> $0.99
- April 21, 2014 Price increase: $0.99 -> $3.99
- April 28, 2014 Price increase: $3.99 -> $6.99
- June 13, 2014 Price decrease: $6.99 -> $0.99
- June 28, 2014 Price increase: $0.99 -> $6.99
- August 15, 2014 Price decrease: $6.99 -> $3.99
- August 20, 2014 Price increase: $3.99 -> $6.99
- November 23, 2014 Price decrease: $6.99 -> $2.99
- December 01, 2014 Price increase: $2.99 -> $6.99
- January 05, 2015 Price decrease: $6.99 -> $5.99
- February 17, 2015 Price increase: $5.99 -> $6.99
- May 04, 2015 Price decrease: $6.99 -> $2.99
- May 11, 2015 Price increase: $2.99 -> $6.99
- September 22, 2015 New version 1.2.0
- September 24, 2015 Price decrease: $6.99 -> $2.99
- September 26, 2015 New version 1.2.1
- October 05, 2015 Price increase: $2.99 -> $6.99
- November 28, 2015 Price decrease: $6.99 -> $2.99
- November 30, 2015 Price increase: $2.99 -> $6.99
- December 10, 2015 New version 1.2.2
- November 06, 2016 New version 1.2.3