148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: EXTREMELY PUNCHY :: Read Our Full Review >>
Punch Quest is a game about punching everything. And oh is it glorious.
What's New- New rare enemy type: Snakes
- Daily sharing bonuses mostly replaced with a button that lets you watch video ads for coins.
- Time Loan penalty removed.
- We added a button turn ads off (if you buy any IAP). This will shut off our chartboost cross-promo stuff and the above video ads.
- Two new Power II abilities. One replaces the slam with a spinning move, and the other changes how Supers work, letting you manually activate them in a huge explosion.
- Shuffling Boosts around to hopefully make the store menu nicer. May play with this more later.
- Confirmation for when you tap the "buy another slot" button in Customize.
- Boot color now matches your gauntlet color.
- Various improvements, bugfixes, tweaks.
App DescriptionPunch Quest is an arcade-style fighting game, entirely controlled by taps with your left and right thumbs.
Jab, uppercut, slam, and otherwise pummel your way through dungeons full of monsters, branching path choices, rare events, and fragile pottery.
- Unlock and equip many special abilities and Supermoves.
- Ride a dinosaur that shoots lasers out of its mouth.
- Character customization that gets shown off on our friend scoreboards.
- Punch an egg that turns you into a magical gnome.
- Do quests to earn really fancy hats.
- Combo system where you launch enemies into each other from across the map.
Punch Quest is a collaboration between Rocketcat Games (Hook Champ, Mage Gauntlet) and Madgarden (Saucelifter, Sword of Fargoal).
December 05, 2013 New version 1.4
April 18, 2013 New version 1.3.8
March 08, 2013 New version 1.3.7
March 05, 2013 New version 1.3.6
March 03, 2013 New version 1.3.5
March 03, 2013 New version 1.3.6
October 25, 2012 Initial Release