- Paladin's Shrine talent should now work properly
- Some various fixes and tweaks
Wayward Souls is an action-adventure game built for quick playthroughs and massive amounts of replay value. It was inspired by Spelunky, Secret of Mana, and our previous game, Mage Gauntlet.
Procedurally generated random levels mean that every time you play the game, it's a different experience. Control one of six characters, all with their own unique playstyles, abilities, and equipment. Explore and fight for survival, in combat where your tactics, positioning, and timing matter.
- Fancy control scheme with no virtual buttons or sticks to fumble over.
- Unlock new areas, for increasingly punishing difficulty.
- 13 area types, all with different monsters, potential traps, and rare encounters.
- Each character can find equipment combinations that change their gameplay.
- Victory is based on your increasing skill as a player, not solely on grinding.
- No IAP ever, even for the hats. All content updates will be free for our fans.
- Unprecedented scope and variety for an action-adventure game on iOS, maybe anywhere.
@rocketcatgames or www.facebook.com/rocketcatgames
- April 24, 2014 Initial release
- July 16, 2014 New version 1.12
- July 16, 2014 Price increase: $4.99 -> $5.99
- September 05, 2014 New version 1.20
- September 08, 2014 Price increase: $5.99 -> $6.99
- September 14, 2014 New version 1.22
- October 11, 2014 New version 1.24
- October 21, 2014 New version 1.26
- October 31, 2015 New version 1.28
- January 16, 2016 New version 1.30
- February 19, 2016 New version 1.32
- December 09, 2016 New version 1.34
- June 14, 2019 New version 1.42
- March 21, 2021 New version 1.60
- March 21, 2021 Price increase: $6.99 -> $7.99
- August 05, 2021 New version 1.61