+Built-In items backup to server and restore from server.
+Support iPhone 5.
+Save item price to Built-In.
+Highlight item option
+Note for each item
+Sort items by name.
Are you buried under an avalanche of grocery lists? Marche makes your grocery list building easy and your shopping more efficient with more than 1,700 common grocery items built into the app. Marche keeps track of what you've purchased, the price of each item, and the total price of your list, so you don't have to!
It can be nearly impossible to find the best price for every item all in a single store, which is why so many people waste time going from one store to the next, often all in the same day, trying to find the best sale prices.
Marche makes shopping simple! With just a few taps, you can build a separate grocery list for every store, every weekly sale ad, or even each recipe in your weekly menu, then have it all at your fingertips exactly when you need it, without fishing around for your tattered paper list.
Marche Features Include:
* More than 1700 common grocery list items already in the database.
* Monthly cost chart to track your spending over time. Bar & Pie chart
* Shopping timer lets you know how much time you've spent shopping
* Grocery search with instant results
* Supports multiple shopping lists
* Add notes to your list
* Custom action for single tap, long-press, swipe and more
* Keep track recently added items(Recent vs frequency ordering option)
* Organize products by aisle
* Share lists via email, SMS, or by syncing with the Marche server
* Price tag for each list
* Designated number pad
* Disable auto sleep option so the app is always onscreen while you shop
* Customizable wallpaper
* Export chart data via email with csv format
* Tax setting
* US/SI measuring system
* Grouping items for reuse(Template)
* Filtering shopping list with “all”, “doing” and “completed”
* Print shopping list via AirPrint
* Badge number for unchecked items
Marche (which is French for “market”) offers a clean, attractive interface which easy to understand and simple to navigate. Just start a list, give it a name and start adding items. With over 1,700 pre-loaded grocery items in the app, chances are you'll only have to type a couple of characters before the item you want pops into the drop-down list. Any items you manually add will go right into the Marche database, so it'll be there the next time you need it.
Add quantities, item prices and your local sales tax percentage and the app will keep a running tally as you shop. Just tap the item on your screen when you put it into your basket, and Marche will cross it off your list automatically. No more poring over a notepad or digging through your basket trying to remember if you've already purchased a certain item.
Sharing shopping lists is a snap! When enlisting help with their shopping errands, Marche users can send their shopping list via email or SMS, or by syncing with the app's dedicated server. When synced with the server, other users can simply access the list from their own iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
To make sure the help you get is the kind of help you actually need, Marche lets you add notes to your lists. Let your family know exactly what they're looking for by adding descriptions, the type of packaging a product comes in (Box, Bottle, Dozen etc) or even organizing the list items by which aisle they're in. No more mistakes means no more running back to the store to get the right item.
If you're watching your budget, then you'll want to keep track of your grocery bills. It's important to know exactly where your money goes each month. Marche tracks your monthly spending for you. Just check the easy to read bar chart to review your monthly grocery expenditures throughout the year.
Whether you're writing one grocery list or ten, Marche is up to the task. It's like having your own personal shopper with you wherever you happen to be! Don't waste time writing out list-after-list on scratch pads. Download Marche now and just go shopping!
See this app in action here: http://youtu.be/j6iaz0RkKOk
- July 19, 2012 Initial release
- April 17, 2013 New version 1.3