148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: DEADLY CRASHES :: Read Our Full Review >>
Hasta La Meurte looks good, but suffers from serious technical difficulties.
What's New- New languages (Portuguese, Russian,Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Korean)
- available on iPad 1 and iPhone 3GS
- bugs fixed on iPod 4G and iPhone 4
App DescriptionAct as the death itself in this Â« art game Â» where everything was thought to offer players a unique game experience: sound effects, astonishing graphics, out of sorts worldâ€¦
Your mission: accompany the souls of those whom eternal rest hour has come and thus save them from damnation. A second of inattention and this is the disaster : those souls, damned and inconsolable, will chase you relentlessly to send you back in the Limboâ€¦
Accessible to everyone, this â€śsurvival-platformerâ€ť offers a â€śchase-be chasedâ€ť punchy gameplay, in the manner of famous Pacman.
During this journey you will be aided by â€śSoulpetsâ€ť. These souls will give you their abilities : speed, stealth, protection and many more. As well as facilitating your mission, those powers will allow you to come back to levels in order to find additional bonuses and hidden treasures.
- Over 20 levels that will dive you in an 2D world with unique graphics!
- An innovative game experience opened to everyone.
- Meet the Soulpets and their specific powers to elaborate new strategies and to boom your score.
- Confront the Scientist and his bizarre creations: the Meca-Angel, the Cyclope and many more again.
- Game Center
CURIOUS? More info on:
October 09, 2012 Price Decrease: $2.99 -> $1.99
September 15, 2012 New version 1.2.1
November 30, -0001 Initial Release