With the Forest Friends cartoon, your children will discover how reading is fun! They will be able to watch an episode with the text displayed in “karaoke mode”, or read the story of their heroes at their own pace.
Numerous available reading options will allow them to gain a new kind of autonomy. Indeed, for any word and with a simple click, the children will be able to:
- hear a word if they come up against a difficulty with it,
- watch the syllables, the vowels or the mute letters of the word,
- read the word definition given by the Larousse Dictionary for Beginners by Larousse.
For even more fun, four games inspired by the Forest Friends world will stimulate them for the hearing recognition of certain sounds or for building and understanding sentences.
And what’s more, to become familiar with the French language, the application is bilingual!
- May 24, 2012 Initial release
- June 29, 2012 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- July 03, 2012 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99