New selection of Hachette wine guide 2021
DISCOVER THE NEW SELECTION OF HACHETTE WINE GUIDE 2021 + FREE ACCESS TO 2009 to 2020 EDITIONS (NEARLY 120 000 WINES). ENJOY!
*** Please note that all contents (comments and texts) are written in french. ***
The Hachette Wine Guide, the most popular purchasing guide for wines in France, offers a new selection of 100 000 wines, all graded and commented, 12 years of Hachette Wine Guide selection!
What makes the Hachette Wine Guide a must buy?
It is INDEPENDENT: the producers who present their wines at the tasting sessions do it freely and without remuneration of any kind.
It is OBJECTIVE: the wines are tasted by experts who ignore names of producers or vintages.
It is EXHAUSTIVE: the tasted wines come from all French appellations including vins de pays.
The Hachette Wine Guide application aims to help you choose your wine wherever you are: in a restaurant, in a shop, at home, with friends or at the producers’.
A SIMPLE AND QUICK SEARCH AMONG 120 000 WINES
In just a few seconds, you can access the rating and comments of the Guide; find out about our favourite releases and our ‘good value for money’ tips to better select your wine.
WHEN YOU VISIT AT A PRODUCER’S…
You can find all useful information (geolocalized addresses, visiting times, etc) when you want to taste and buy your wine at the producer’s.
ESSENTIAL! ADD YOUR WINES TO YOUR LIST OF FAVOURITES
This will help you remember all the good wines you have tasted; you can also mark yourself and provide comments for each wine you like.
COMPLETE INFORMATION AND ADVICE ABOUT WINE
You can find all information and advice in the Guide:
- How to know the grade for a wine in a particular vintage group or a particular region;
- How to choose the right food & wine pairings ;
- Learn all the ‘words of the wine’;
- Discover the French appellations
For more information, visit the Hachette Wine Guide on our website: www.hachette-vins.com
We welcome your comments! We would be delighted to hear from you if you wish to share your ideas and suggestions at [email protected]
- December 17, 2011 Price decrease: $18.99 -> $9.99
- December 18, 2011 Price increase: $9.99 -> $18.99
- June 23, 2012 New version 1.2
- October 27, 2012 Price decrease: $18.99 -> $16.99
- November 10, 2012 New version 2.0
- November 10, 2012 Price decrease: $16.99 -> FREE!
- November 30, 2012 New version 2.0.1
- December 21, 2012 New version 2.0.2
- October 18, 2013 New version 2.1
- October 26, 2013 New version 2.2
- November 08, 2013 New version 2.2.1
- December 29, 2014 New version 3.0.1
- December 31, 2014 New version 3.0.2
- January 27, 2015 New version 3.0.3
- May 14, 2015 New version 3.0.4
- May 29, 2015 New version 3.0.5
- October 05, 2015 New version 3.1
- October 19, 2015 New version 3.1.1
- July 09, 2016 New version 3.1.2
- November 08, 2016 New version 3.2.4
- June 15, 2019 New version 3.3.0
- September 28, 2019 New version Guide Hachette des Vins 2020
- October 23, 2020 New version 3.4.2