Fixed a bug where users have been unable to access their cloud saves
Max Payne, the award-winning title is now available for iOS.
A fugitive undercover cop framed for murder, hunted by cops and the mob, Max is a man with his back against the wall, fighting a battle he cannot hope to win. Max Payne is a relentless story-driven game about a man on the edge, fighting to clear his name while struggling to uncover the truth about his slain family amongst a myriad of plot-twists.
The groundbreaking original cinematic action-shooter, Max Payne introduced the concept of Bullet Time® in videogames. Through its stylish slow-motion gunplay combined with a dark and twisted story, Max Payne redefined the action-shooter genre.
Max Payne is supported on iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod Touch 4, iPad 1, iPad 2, the new iPad.
• Max Payne's signature slow motion gunplay, Bullet Time®
• Stunningly sharp, HD quality resolution and textures
• Retina supported resolution for the new iPad
• Gameplay tailored for touch screen devices
• Highly customizable controls
• Multiple aiming modes
• Rockstar Games Social Club integration to track stats, unlock cheats and more*
*Rockstar Games Social Club supported on the iPhone4, iPhone 4S, iPad 2 and the new iPad only. Cheats are still accessible on older devices.
For those using the "Skip to Level" cheat, we recommend that you have weapons in your inventory; as you will start a new level with your current weapon set.
Languages Supported: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Russian and Japanese.
Mobile Version developed by War Drum Studios
Find out more:
- July 31, 2013 Price increase: $1.99 -> $2.99
- July 24, 2013 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $1.99
- March 19, 2013 New version 1.3
- March 15, 2013 New version 1.2
- January 05, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- December 20, 2012 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- September 04, 2012 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- August 31, 2012 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- July 06, 2012 New version 1.1
- May 22, 2012 New version 1.01
- April 12, 2012 Initial release