Fixed the bug which prevented AED Trainer to be wirelessly controlled by AED Remote application.
AED Trainer app offers a cost saving alternative for educating laypersons and healthcare providers in the effective use of an automated external defibrillator (AED). It mimics all the features and prompts of existing live AEDs, and allows configuration with scenario builder that provides students with valuable and realistic training.
AED Trainer app can be connected to our iPhone AED Remote app, which allows the instructor to control the AED trainer wirelessly, changing scenarios in real time and simulating various conditions. This new feature, together with our custom training pads, makes for a complete and powerful training solution.
CPR INSTRUCTORS - You can carry your own AED trainer with you at all times! Use AED Trainer app in combination with our iPhone remote, custom adhesive pads and a CPR for a realistic CPR & AED training.
STUDENTS - get to experience how a live AED works and be prepared to use one in case of a real emergency.
AED is a portable electronic device used during cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) that automatically diagnoses the potentially life threatening cardiac arrhythmias of ventricular fibrillation and ventricular tachycardia in a patient, and is able to treat them through defibrillation, the application of electrical therapy which stops the arrhythmia, allowing the heart to reestablish an effective rhythm.
Knowledge of AED use is necessary for all medical professionals, firefighters, policeman and other persons with a duty to respond to emergencies. However, with widespread use of public-access AEDs, now more than ever, everyone should familiarize themselves with these devices to be able to use them effectively and save lives of cardiac arrest victims.
AED Trainer features:
- 3D realistic simulation of a live AED
- Includes all features of common live AEDs
- Authentic voice prompts, sounds, buttons and LCD screen
- Scenario Builder for designing custom training scenarios
- Random scenario generator
- Simulation and exercise of pads placement
- Works with iPhone AED remote control to allow wireless and real time scenario changes and simulation of various conditions, including batter failure and poor pads connection
- Works with custom adhesive training pads and all models of CPR manikins
- Educational Basic Life Support and AED videos
- Compliant with the latest 2010 international CPR guidelines
- Made in collaboration with experienced emergency physicians and CPR instructors
- February 28, 2012 Initial release
- July 13, 2012 New version Version 2.0
- April 11, 2013 New version 2.1
- July 24, 2013 Price decrease: $5.99 -> $3.99
- July 26, 2013 Price increase: $3.99 -> $5.99
- March 05, 2014 New version 2.2