What's NewThis update includes some exciting new features and adds some great new aircraft available as In-App purchases. Here is the list of whats new in this update.
• NEW: Full Retina Display support
• NEW: Detailed airports Altenrhein, Bern and Alpnach
• NEW: Improved selection of the starting position
• NEW: Improved autopilot functionality: Select heading, altitude and rate of climb, enable different modes individually
• NEW: Support for multi-engine aircraft and individual engine control
• NEW: Individual (left/right) brake control
• NEW: Navigation, anti-collision and landing lights for all aircraft
• NEW: Sun blend and bloom effect
• NEW: The F18 jet now features Air-brakes
• NEW: 5 aircraft are available as In-App purchases (ASG-29, Aermacchi MB-339, Corsair F4U, Beechcraft Duchess, Piper Archer)
• Improved terrain rendering
• Optimized performance
• Optional automatic joystick calibration
App Description*** Please Check System Requirements Prior to Purchasing ***
*** aerofly FS does not run on the MacBook Air ***
Fulfill your dream of flying with aerofly FS!
aerofly FS lets you enter the world of flying in a quality never seen before. aerofly FS sets a high value on realistic flight physics, highly detailed aircraft and terrain and smooth frame rates. At the same time, aerofly FS features an intuitive user interface and requires virtually no training time.
The highly detailed aircraft and ultra realistic flight physics give you a stunning level of realism. Take your seat in the cockpit and enjoy flying over the beautiful scenery of Switzerland with its fantastic mountains. Choose the comfortable Robin DR-400 for sightseeing, use the Discus glider to climb in thermals or practice your aerobatic skills in high performance aircraft like the Extra 330. Experience the thrill of speed flying the F-18 low-level through deep valleys and over the highest peaks of the Swiss alps.
• Highly detailed aircraft with animated instruments
• Ultra realistic flight physics
• High resolution aerial photos of Switzerland with a resolution of up to 3 feet
• Intuitive user interface, use either a joystick, gamepad, mouse or keyboard to fly
• Interactive flight challenges for beginners as well as experts
• Sophisticated simulation of wind and thermals with graphic wind field display
• Display terrain features like mountains, lakes and cities for easy navigation
Controlling the Aircraft:
All aircraft can be flown using the mouse and keyboard only. For the best experience, we recommend using a joystick.
IMPORTANT, the following graphic cards are NOT supported:
The Intel integrated graphic cards GMA 950 and GMA X3100
Supported graphic cards:
NVIDIA GeForce 9600, 320M, 330M or faster with 512 MB or more
ATI Radeon HD 4850, HD 5670, HD 5750, HD 5770, HD 5870, HD 6750 or faster with 512 MB or more
Intel HD Graphics 3000 with 384 MB (on Mac OS X Lion and with reduced graphic settings)
Do not use the High setting for the texture quality within aerofly FS if your 3D card has only 512 MB or less
The download size is very large and will take several hours to complete!
November 08, 2013 New version 1.2.5
October 04, 2013 Price Decrease: $44.99 -> $29.99
November 24, 2012 Price Decrease: $44.99 -> $23.99
October 30, 2012 New version 1.0.7
February 20, 2012 Initial Release