- Improved support when multiple monitors are used
*** Please Check System Requirements prior to Purchasing ***
*** It is strongly recommended to use this software with a dedicated joystick or R/C controller with a least 4 independent axes ***
Learn to fly radio controlled (R/C) models with aerofly RC 8. When it comes to learning and improving R/C flying skills, aerofly RC 8 is the number one choice for R/C pilots. Our state of the art physics simulation gives you a stunning level of realism. Together with our superb model details and awesome scenery quality you will feel as if standing on a real flying field.
You may choose from a wide variety of models, like aerobatic airplanes, helicopters, jets, gliders, scale models and quadrocopters.
After practicing on aerofly RC 8, you’ll fly confidently and instinctively at the field.
Many features and game-like competitions will test your piloting abilities that put real fun into your virtual flying!
• Choose from over 240 models and 54 different flying fields
• 8 4D flying sceneries with adjustable conditions and suitable for follow mode flying
• 46 high resolution photo sceneries with super crisp Retina Display support
• Super realistic surface and water reflections
• Scale your model up to two times bigger or smaller
• Special radar window for improved orientation
• Highly detailed aircraft with state of the art physics simulation
• Stunning dynamics simulation for a realistic flight feeling
• Set wind and time of day for challenging training conditions
• Different model types: Quadrocopters, electric and gas powered airplanes, helicopters, gliders, jets, and scale models
• Fly with friends all over the world in Multiplayer Mode.
• Suitable for many R/C transmitters and joysticks
• StickMover support
Flying the R/C models:
All models can be flown using the mouse and keyboard only. For the best experience, we strongly recommend to use a joystick or dedicated R/C controller with 4 axes.
Supported graphic cards:
• aerofly RC 8 is fully optimized for discrete graphic cards from AMD and NVIDIA
• Integrated graphic cards are also fully supported, but some of the more complex 4D sceneries are not suitable
• macOS 10.14.2 Mojave (or higher) recommended
• macOS 10.13.6 High Sierra
• macOS 10.12.6 Sierra
• iMac: iMacs with AMD-GPUs since end of 2011
• Mac Book Pro: all versions since 2013
• Mac Book Air: all versions since 2013
• Mac Mini: all versions since 2014
• Mac Book Retina: all versions since 2015
• eGPU: alle official eGPU-modules based on AMD-GPUs
• Some of the more complex 4D-sceneries require a dedicated AMD or NVIDIA GPU
- June 16, 2019 Initial release
- September 24, 2019 New version 8.0.35
- December 03, 2019 Price decrease: $124.99 -> $99.99
- December 10, 2019 Price increase: $99.99 -> $124.99
- July 15, 2020 New version 8.0.49