148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: UN-BEAR-ABLY ADDICTIVE :: Read Our Full Review >>
This Facebook port combines match puzzling, city building and bear wrangling (bear wrangling?) into an offering that will please both the casual and the committed.
What's New* Challenges! Now you can challenge your friends to beat your high score using the new Game Center challenge feature, which has been integrated into Triple Town.
* NEW game mode! "Lakes (Classic)" mode is now available if you have Unlimited Turns. This mode lets you deploy lakes that block bear movement and act as placeholders for you. If you're one of the few people who played the eInk Kindle version of Triple Town, you'll remember and love this. :-)
* Spring theme! Turn your town into a joyous, flowery place. Unlock for free with coins or purchase for 99 cents.
* Bug fixes and various improvements.
As always, we love to hear from our fans. Drop us a line via http://support.spryfox.com if you need anything, or just want to give a bear a noogie. ;-)
App Description"I had to force myself to quit playing Triple Town in order to write this review, which might give you some idea of just how addicting it is." - Gamezebo.com 5 star review.
* Featured FOUR TIMES by Apple in "New and Noteworthy"!
* Runner up, indie game of 2011 - Edge Magazine
* Runner up, social game of 2011 - Gamasutra.com
Triple Town is an original puzzle game in which you try to grow the greatest possible city. The larger the city you build, the more points you score. You build your city by matching three or more game-pieces: combine three grasses to make a bush, three bushes to make a tree... until you've filled the board with houses, cathedrals and castles. Along the way, you'll have to outwit giant bears who will try to block your progress.
How large can you grow your dream city before the board fills and the game ends?
Triple Town is free to play forever. Eventually, you will run out of moves, but they replenish for free if you wait a while, and you can also buy more moves with free coins that you earn in-game. If you want to eliminate the move counter altogether, there is a one-time fee for *lifetime* unlimited moves. It works on any compatible iOS device you own -- just load the game's option menu on your other devices and select "restore unlimited turns" to activate your purchase on additional devices. (Update: we've added a 2-minute mode that you can play free, forever, as much as you want, by watching advertisements in between play sessions. Or you can pay for unlimited turns, which disables the ads in this mode!)
April 30, 2013 New version 1.87
February 12, 2013 New version 1.86
January 16, 2013 New version 1.85
November 10, 2012 New version 1.73
October 23, 2012 New version 1.59
April 28, 2012 New version 1.21
November 30, -0001 Initial Release