What's New- Annotation Objects (Comments, photos, etc.)
- Object attributes (Pricing, etc.)
- New editing tool for metric/imperial measurements
- New Objects
- Revised PDF to include Annotations
- Project Management Objects
- Voice over help during room capture
- Room Duplication
- Room Shape Freeze Option
- Object dimensions lock
- Ability to add custom survey
- Performance Improvement
- Revised FAQ
- Various Improvements
- Bug Fixes
App DescriptionMagicPlan CSI is the specific version of MagicPlan for Crime Scene Sketching. MagicPlan CSI MEASURES and DRAWS the FLOOR PLAN of a crime scene just by taking pictures.
You can also position items of interest and annotate your floor plan. An electronic report is then automatically generated and sent to you by email.
With MagicPlan CSI, SKETCHING A CRIME SCENE TAKES ONLY A FEW MINUTES. MagicPlan CSI leverages the multi-award winning technology of MagicPlan:
• Downloaded by more than 4,5 MILLIONS fans.
• Best of the year 2012 in 3 countries
• App of the Week in 93 countries.
• #1 iPhone Utilities in 64 countries.
• #1 iPad Utilities in 79 countries.
MagicPlan is not another floor plan drawing application. Get immediate results while walking through the crime scene:
• No need to measure;
• No need to draw;
• No need to move furniture;
• No need for extra hardware;
• No need to write a report.
In addition to MagicPlan:
• Specific menus allow you to position and document evidences.
• A report is automatically generated including:
- A PDF document with a title block, your floor plan and the items of interest legend;
- JPEG images for inclusion into other reports;
- A DXF file to import your floor plan into a CAD software.
• MagicPlan CSI has a specific data flow to ensure confidentiality.
For personal and professional use:
• Free: PDF + JPG (With Watermarks, Private & Non-Commercial Use Only);
• For-Pay (subscription): Generate an unlimited number of reports (PDF + JPG + DXF - No Watermarks - Commercial & Public Use).
• iPhone 4 and above
• iPod Touch (4th and 5th generation)
• iPad2 and above
• iPad Mini
• iOS 5.0 and above.
February 20, 2014 New version 3.5.3
January 06, 2014 New version 3.5.1
October 09, 2013 New version 3.2.4
September 26, 2013 New version 3.2.1
April 20, 2013 New version 3.1
March 27, 2013 New version 3.0.1
November 22, 2011 Initial Release