- Bug fixes
- iOS9 support
Turn your iPhone or iPad into a Digital Tape Measure!
MagicMeasure precision is above 95% !
Take a picture using MagicMeasure, then simply touch objects on the picture to see their dimensions appear! MagicMeasure measures distances, surfaces & volumes of any object on walls or floors.
- Have a tape measure in your pocket at all time.
- Quickly measure complex shapes and calculate volumes
- Measure things that are difficult to reach
- Measure whenever you want: measuring happens on the MagicMeasure picture, no need to be on site
- Measuring can be done by another MagicMeasure user via sharing.
Measures are stored on your device. MagicMeasure users can export PDFs and JPGs with the annotated measures and share annotated photos with other MagicMeasure users.
MagicMeasure works in 3 different modes:
- Indoors: Measure objects on the ground or on a wall while inside.
- Outdoors: Measure building façades or objects on the ground while outside.
- Macro: Measurement of small objects on a table.
- Distances between 2 points (floor or wall);
- Surfaces (floor or wall);
- Volumes (3D objects).
- Duplicate photo to create new measurements;
- Name picture and add comments;
- Add text annotation;
- Share results with other MagicMeasure users;
- Export annotated pictures in PDF and JPG.
- MagicMeasure is free to download and runs on all iOS platforms.
- Take 1 picture at no charge (so you can test if you like it or not).
- Buy the application for unlimited use.
IMPORTANT: In order to work properly, floor must be visible on the photo. Aiming at the ceiling and trying to measure something on the ceiling will not work. However measuring a frame placed on a wall will work as long as part of the floor is visible on the photo.
- May 21, 2015 Initial release
- June 10, 2015 New version 1.0.1
- July 13, 2015 New version 1.0.2
- October 07, 2015 New version 1.0.3