What's New- Four inch Retina screen support
- Levels have a couple of extra tile columns on the side on iPhone 5 due to the wider screen.
- Minor UI improvements
- Lightning effect darkening toned down a bit
- Minor sound effects improvements
- Gameplay balancing according to the analytics.
App DescriptionStep aboard a fantastic adventure! Enjoy amazing match-3 gameplay and discover some of the most astonishing worlds ever imagined.
Do you have an iPad? There's also an universal HD version available!
"Azkend 2 is a gorgeous tile-matching puzzle game ideal for casual gamers."
"Azkend 2 is a surprise on every level, combining puzzles and a great story for a memorable adventure."
-slidetoplay.com 4/4 (must have)
"Overall, I was extremely impressed with the quality of Azkend 2. The puzzles are lots of fun and challenging. The app has exceptional graphics and is very well designed. I highly recommend this game."
"Azkend 2 HD is a terrific 4.5-Dimple stud."
"An elegantly designed puzzle adventure game with astonishing looks."
While traveling from Liverpool to New York, your ship was pulled down into a massive maelstrom. You woke up in a place that may have never been gazed upon by the eyes of men. From now on, your goal is to ascend from the bowels of the Earth and return to civilization.
Enjoy dozens of exciting levels with varying gameplay in the Story Mode. Your story, drawing inspiration from Jules Verne, is told with gorgeous full screen animated scenes and professional voice overs. Experience awe and wonder as the eight fantastic scenes change as you move through them.
Azkend 2: The World Beneath features several different and exciting level types. The game features nearly twenty unique powerups and more than a dozen achievements. Choose your powerups wisely for each level to hasten your journey.
The game includes two challenge game modes, Time and Medals. The Time challenge is a bite-sized two minute game where you must score as many points as possible to gain fame on the Game Center leaderboards. In Medals challenge get to replay all the levels from Story Mode and attempt to earn a medal from each one.
- Carefully polished gameplay and controls
- Eight unique hand drawn and animated scenes
- Three game modes; Adventure, Time and Medals
- More than 60 levels in the Story Mode
- Game Center leaderboards for the Time challenge
- More than a dozen Game Center achievements
- Professional voice overs in the story scenes
- Cinematic soundtrack by Jonathan Geer
Check out the trailer here: http://bit.ly/azkend2vid
September 26, 2012 New version 1.2.0
August 07, 2012 Price Decrease: $3.99 -> $1.99
April 04, 2012 New version 1.1.5
March 14, 2012 Initial Release