Today’s update features some small tweaks and improvements to make Ember even more reliable when syncing with Ember for Mac.
P.S. There’s a huge new update to Ember for Mac available now on the Mac App Store - we hope you’ll check it out, if you haven’t already picked up a copy.
Save 40% through December 26th with App Santa! Discover more great apps at up to 80% off at AppSanta.co
Ember makes it incredibly easy to capture, organize and share the things that inspire you.
Take a photo of some typography you love, a screenshot of your favourite app, or import photos from your Camera Roll.
Build Collections of related things - how about “My Dream Kitchen” - and as you add tags and other information to your images create Smart Collections - for example “Images Tagged with “Kitchen” whose primary color is “White””. There’s hundreds of amazing ways to use Ember - make it your own, and sync it between your iPhone, iPad and Mac with iCloud.
We’re just getting started with Ember for iOS, and in future updates you’ll see some powerful new features available to purchase.
Ember works best on an iCloud-enabled device, and is designed to work with Ember for Mac - available separately on the Mac App Store.
Contact us: http://help.realmacsoftware.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
Tweet us: @emberapp
- January 05, 2015 Price increase: $2.99 -> $4.99
- December 16, 2014 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $2.99
- June 29, 2014 New version 1.3.1
- May 20, 2014 New version 1.3
- April 23, 2014 New version 1.2.2
- March 06, 2014 New version 1.2
- March 04, 2014 Price increase: FREE! -> $4.99
- February 24, 2014 New version 1.1.2
- February 12, 2014 New version 1.1.1
- January 29, 2014 New version 1.1
- December 18, 2013 Initial release