Use AiCamera instead of iPhone’s basic camera app.
Do you want to take photos without sloping horizons? Try AiCamera.
You can take photos with one hand. AiCamera makes it very comfortable.
AiCamera shoots when the position is at a level (in AI mode).
Many level designs and sound effects let you know the perfect time to take photos.
AI mode helps you in the following cases.
- When you are carrying many bags.
- When you want to take photos continuously.
- Your palms are too small to hold your iPhone and touch the shoot button.
* You can easily take photos with AiCamera. Just keep your iPhone’s position at a level, AiCamera shoots automatically.
* If you want to pause taking photos, just tilt your camera or touch the AI button again to pause it.
* AiCamera shows a guide line that lets you know your iPhone’s position is at a level easily.
* AiCamera has many level designs likes, circular, half-transparent glass, puppy, etc. You may choose what you want.
* AiCamera supports sound effects, so you can recognize it if it is at a level even without glancing at the camera.
* It is easy to see the last photo taken.
* Taken photos are stored in Camera Roll automatically.
* AiCamera supports video recording too.
* We designed a user interface that lets you zoom in/out to improve user experience.
AiCamera adds an auto-taking feature when the position is at a level (whether horizontal or vertical) and other fun stuff on iPhone’s basic camera app. AiCamera is your must-have app which replaces iPhone’s basic camera app.
- June 12, 2014 Initial release