- Fixed a crash when someone choose the blue witch. Sorry for the trouble and a big THANK YOU to all the fans out there who helped us finding this bug.
- Improved news system: Be the first to know about special offers and never miss a sale again.
The iPad version of "THE aMAZEing Labyrinth HD" is winner of the "Deutscher Computerspielpreis 2012" (German Computergames Award 2012) in the category "Best mobile game"
Labyrinth is the award winning board game that’s sold over 13 million units since its creation 25 years ago. Now, the fun had by millions is available on the iPad & iPhone, with new games and puzzles for fans old and new!
Do you think you can handle any maze? Test your skill level on Ravensburger’s newest iOS game, THE aMAZEing Labyrinth, as they celebrate its 25th anniversary.
Compete against your friends, your enemies or even yourself to find the winning treasure pieces and escape the dreaded labyrinth. And this ain’t no ordinary maze! Hallways and junctions change with every turn, so keep your strategies open as you try to find your way around!
► Three single player modes:
► Classic: The original labyrinth version with friends or alone against different-strength computer players
- Puzzle: collect prizes in the shortest amount of moves possible to earn all diamonds and advance to the next level!
- Time Duel: slide the puzzle pieces up and down to get your character across the board to the treasure. With every piece you get, you add just a little more time on the clock. Beat your personal best by seeing how many you can get to before the timer runs out!
- Local and online multiplayer through Game Center. Play either the new Duel mode with friends and family, or the original Labyrinth mode for a more classic game.
► Great HD graphics and animation
► In-game manual to help aid novices and veterans alike
► No set up, no clean up!
► Great fun with family and friends!
“The production values on The aMAZEing Labyrinth are top-notch, and the developers have put a great deal of thought into translating a physical board-game onto a touchscreen device. “ Gizmodo
“You're actually getting three games in one. Everything is well-polished and perfectly adapted from the original board games.” Gamezebo, 4.5 out of 5 stars
“THE aMAZEing Labyrinth is a great puzzle game, enticing the player in with a few gentle levels before hooking them entirely. Well worth a play.” 148apps.com, 4.5 out 5 Stars.
“The many of modes of this game really make it one that has something for everyone and every situation. “ Board Game Geek.com, Three Out of Four Stars
Feel free to check out Ravensburger’s other games, including Ramses II and Puerto Rico, along with many, many others.
Become a fan of Ravensburger Digital on Facebook and find out more about our new apps, exclusive competitions and behind the scenes information about the development of our apps:
- February 22, 2014 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- February 18, 2014 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- January 21, 2014 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- January 16, 2014 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- November 25, 2013 Price increase: $1.99 -> $2.99
- November 22, 2013 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $1.99
- August 10, 2013 Price increase: $1.99 -> $2.99
- August 01, 2013 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $1.99
- April 22, 2013 Price decrease: $3.99 -> $2.99
- April 03, 2013 Price increase: $1.99 -> $3.99
- April 01, 2013 Price decrease: $3.99 -> $1.99
- March 18, 2013 New version 2.01
- March 07, 2013 Price increase: $1.99 -> $3.99
- March 01, 2013 New version 2.0
- March 01, 2013 Price decrease: $3.99 -> $1.99
- October 01, 2012 Price increase: $1.99 -> $3.99
- September 14, 2012 Price decrease: $3.99 -> $1.99
- September 07, 2012 New version 1.3
- May 17, 2012 Price increase: $1.99 -> $3.99
- April 28, 2012 Price decrease: $3.99 -> $1.99
- February 18, 2012 Price increase: $2.99 -> $3.99
- February 09, 2012 New version 1.2
- February 09, 2012 Price decrease: $3.99 -> $2.99
- December 13, 2011 New version 1.1