- Bugfixes and Optimizations.
We'd be very pleased about positive ratings, in case you like this app!
Unleash the monsters: we present an app that lets you fold paper into really creepy monsters and other creatures.
1. Learn how to fold real origami monsters.
2. Create spooky, interactive scenes.
3. Colour in and modify your creatures.
Fold six creepy monster figures out of square, two-colour origami paper which you can then colour in and modify to create spooky scenes.
- Jack-o’-lantern face
There are lots of mysteries to discover in the scenery and haunted house, like a wolf howling at the moon and dark shadows by the windows. You can also interact with the setting: create a storm by sliding the clouds together, and more.
In a fun mini-game, help Dr. Shingu escape the origami monsters.
Our commitment: no ads, no in-app purchases.
Any problems, questions or suggestions? If so, please contact us at [email protected]
Why not also check out other kid’s apps from Ravensburger, such as “Karl’s Castle”, “Whoowasit?”, “THE aMAZEing Labyrinth” and many more.
- June 07, 2014 Initial release
- February 21, 2015 New version 1.1.7
- February 21, 2015 Price increase: FREE! -> $1.99
- August 14, 2015 New version 1.2
- October 23, 2015 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- November 04, 2015 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99