- Fixed some leaderboards and achievements
- Added iPhone 6 and 6+ support
We'd be very pleased about positive ratings, in case you like this app!
***** Winner of the German Kids Software Award TOMMI 2014 in the category "Best App" *****
4 of 4**** USA Today
- "Drawing a line to create fences is easy, but [...] can be quite challenging. And these out-of-control animals are adorable even in their helter-skelter running."
5 of 5 ***** Fun2Tap: App of the Month
- "It’s hard to say anything bad about this app, there’s just so much good about it."
"Oink, Oink – My Crazy Farm is a really fun puzzler game." - appymall.com
"Kid-friendly and appealing to adults as well [...]." - nineoverten.com
"If you are looking for a fun, yet challenging app for the whole family Oink, Oink – My Crazy Farm is a great choice!" - theiMums.com
"Fun Games for Problem Solving Skills. Fun game for kids challenge problem solving problems." - iGameMom.com
More reviews on: Games4family, Game Magazine, Appexam,
Nextgengames, App Gamers, Appgefahren.de
The animals have run helter-skelter at the crazy farm. In more than 70 unique and fun levels it is your job to fence in the pigs, cows, sheep and chickens that have run all over the place during the storm.
But beware: the animals are everywhere; they must not touch you while you are building the fences, or you will lose a star.
Count on getting help from jumping tyres, springboards and big red barns.
Once you start playing, you won’t want to stop!
This app is very easy to play, but you need to use your brain to overcome all the challenges.
Are you a master at fencing? Be quick and smart and get 3 stars!
This app features:
- Over 70 fun levels in different worlds
- An innovative gaming experience
- Beautiful graphics
- A simple fencing mechanism
- Cute animals who want to get back home
- Earn you position in the leaderboards and compete against players all over the world
Our promise: No ads and no in-app purchases.
Any problems, questions or suggestions? If so, please contact us at [email protected]
Why not also check out other kid’s apps from Ravensburger, such as “Karl’s Castle”, “Whoowasit?”, “THE aMAZEing Labyrinth” and many more.
- July 30, 2014 Initial release
- August 07, 2014 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- August 11, 2014 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- September 13, 2014 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $1.99
- September 17, 2014 Price increase: $1.99 -> $2.99
- October 11, 2014 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- October 14, 2014 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- November 11, 2014 New version 1.1
- June 26, 2015 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- June 29, 2015 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99